Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-10-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Kirby Academy

Why do they only have clearance Texans jerseys left over from last year? I sprinted there after class tonight, trying to beat the 9 PM closing time to pick up an Okoye jersey (in hopes of getting a signature at breakfast!).
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #2
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kirby Academy

At least you they have Texans jerseys!
Our Academy's have Horns, Aggies, Titans, Cowgirls only!
How can that be, thats just wrong!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #3
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
At least you they have Texans jerseys!
Our Academy's have Horns, Aggies, Titans, Cowgirls only!
How can that be, thats just wrong!
The Academy on Bordie has Aggies and UT and few cowboy shirts, the crappy ones (yeah I know they are all crappy but you get my point) and few astros shirts, again just the plain ass black ones and a few ranger shirts. that is it.

So I will do like I did last year, when they put all the jersey's on clearance after the season I will see have they have based on getting someone to look for me and then have it transferred to here.

Sorry about your problem Yankee hope you had something they could autograph, like a regualr shirt or hat.

Old 09-11-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Kirby Academy

The good news is you can get a mid-season jersey at clearance prices. I may go pick up a red one today.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-11-2007   #5
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Any idea when places (Academy, Reliant, nflshop.com, etc) are going to carry the Jacoby Jones jersey?

I know you can to the customized replica for $99 but I'm sure it would come out the week after I ordered it for $75...
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Go Texans store (Reliant) is carrying them now.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-12-2007   #7
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking Academy must have had a 5 year deal with the Texans.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I stopped by today and tried on some XL clearance jerseys. It felt like a small, WTF? I asked them, they had no other jerseys.

Yes outside is a huge banner "Liberty White Kickoff Headquarters."
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-14-2007   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Ingram park mall in San Antono has plenty battle red andre, schab blue and mario blue. I am looking for a battle red schaub jersey. Texans jerseies are hard to find in SA, as well.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I did find a second rack at my Academy, with jerseys that fit.

MArio all colors, 59 white and blue, 8 white and blue.

Kickoff headquarters my bum.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-14-2007   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Try living here. There are more cowboy fans here than in dallas makes me sick.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #12
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Lol. Try finding them in Austin! EBay is my only alternative and there are some good ones on there. Just be sure that you do your research on the seller.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read