Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-07-2007   #1
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gridiron, Tx page updated on HT.com

And we made the page! Gridiron, Tx They sent a girl with a disposable camera around before the Bears game. We were a little surprised with the disposable, but I think they are going for that 'blue collar' look. Just a guess, tho'.

Anyone/everyone in the 500 & 600 sections send in a photo of yourselves. The Texans are looking for more pics of all of us up there in the rafters.
Old 09-07-2007   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gridiron, Tx page updated on HT.com

I think I see moderator #42

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #3
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think I see moderator #42

How can you tell?

I see 3 twinkies...
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

You'll always remind me of these guys...

Old 09-07-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

You'll always remind me of these guys...

what about these guys?

Old 09-08-2007   #6
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Hold on now. I saw a couple of Bull Pen folks on our slide show. What up with that?
Old 09-08-2007   #7
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

CHAIN GANG REPRESENTING!!!

Old 09-08-2007   #8
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Hold on now. I saw a couple of Bull Pen folks on our slide show. What up with that?
It is because they didn't have any pics of you guys and they wanted to show some real fans from a real section.
Old 09-08-2007   #9
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
And we made the page! Gridiron, Tx They sent a girl with a disposable camera around before the Bears game. We were a little surprised with the disposable, but I think they are going for that 'blue collar' look. Just a guess, tho'.

Anyone/everyone in the 500 & 600 sections send in a photo of yourselves. The Texans are looking for more pics of all of us up there in the rafters.
Disposable camera? Someone will be getting a call from me Monday...

It just looks so "Myspace" to use a disposable camera for pictures on a web site that represents a NFL team. Makes absolutely no sense. I will be sure to contribute some pics, at some point this season we need to get all the Gridiron Talkers in one pic.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #10
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
It is because they didn't have any pics of you guys and they wanted to show some real fans from a real section.
OUCH.
Old 09-08-2007   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

I made the cut!! I'm somebody now!!!!!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
How can you tell?

I see 3 twinkies...
Alright hair farmer, enough from you!

Quote:
haha! TedC, rabble rouser.

You're just jealous because Gridiron is "the birthplace of the HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE".
Old 09-08-2007   #13
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

haha! TedC, rabble rouser.

You're just jealous because Gridiron is "the birthplace of the HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE".
The problem is that nobody can hear you all the way up there.

The Bull Pen was the birthplace of Toro and he spawned the Bull Pen Pep Band.
Old 09-08-2007   #14
Tedc
Hardheaded

I love the fact that the Texans are trying to encourage more noise through creative ideas.

I will be listening for you guys. I just hope you guys can out-yell the smallest section in the stadium.
Old 09-08-2007   #15
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny, with all the VY fans, Packer fans, Raider fans or whoever the opponent is, that you see down in the bullpen, well yeah, I guess it can get pretty noisy down there.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
The problem is that nobody can hear you all the way up there.

The Bull Pen was the birthplace of Toro and he spawned the Bull Pen Pep Band.

The first year I was fortunate enough to land 20 yard line seats/2nd row for the Cincinnati game (we got blown out). I say fortunate because they were great seats and the Texans used pictures and video of us for the next year's schedule/season ticket and tv commercials.

What we noticed is that all the crowd noise was coming from both endzones. Not sure why, if that's the way the stadium is made, or what it is, but it was clearly directed from both those areas, from top to bottom.

Us goat herders do notice one thing from up there, though; The Bullpen is much louder when the action is on their end of the field. Y'all should be yelling no matter where the ball is at.
Old 09-08-2007   #17
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Quote:
What we noticed is that all the crowd noise was coming from both endzones. Not sure why, if that's the way the stadium is made, or what it is, but it was clearly directed from both those areas, from top to bottom.
Thats good to know since I'm on the south endzone
Endzone Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #18
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I'm kind of questioning this one section...

"Welcome to the LOUDEST place in Reliant Stadium!"

Are we sure about this???
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #19
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

ok what is included in gridiron, tx?
Old 09-12-2007   #20
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

NVM I figured it out...I'm in it..shades:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read