Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2007   #1
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Huard

Wow i just noticed something, i am playing madden texans vs chiefs and it said mr.huard over here was 34 years old. wow isnt that a little old i mean every year we talk about favre he is 38 i mean they arent that far apart will croyle be starting soon? how soon sometime this season even? any answers

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Huard

Yeah, it's Huard's 11th season in the league. Also, Favre is only 37.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #3
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80969 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

As I read early today on EPSN, Huard has been a back up in the NFL for 11 years or so, there is a good reason he's been a back up for that long.

Although his age says 34, his odometer is still showing some low numbers.

If Croyle had anything to offer, at all, I would say he would be starting over the never was that is Huard.
Old 09-08-2007   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
As I read early today on EPSN, Huard has been a back up in the NFL for 11 years or so, there is a good reason he's been a back up for that long.

If Croyle had anything to offer, at all, I would say he would be starting over the never was that is Huard.
Really the only thing Croyle had to offer in college was his leadership. His teammates really loved playing with him.

He was a decent college QB but I never watched him play & just said, wow that guy will be a starter in the NFL someday.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #5
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
Wow i just noticed something, i am playing madden texans vs chiefs and it said mr.huard over here was 34 years old. wow isnt that a little old i mean every year we talk about favre he is 38 i mean they arent that far apart will croyle be starting soon? how soon sometime this season even? any answers
Dude you should be a brain surgeon or something. He does have low mileage and look at the people he backed up. His recorded is 10-4 as a starter so it is not he cannot play in the NFL. I hope the players on the TX D feel the same way. I am looking at KC busting the Texans bubble and putting them right back in their place. Ask Oakland how they did after a 4-0 preseason. PRESEAON MEANS NOTHING!
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #6
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
As I read early today on ESPN, Huard has been a back up in the NFL for 11 years or so, there is a good reason he's been a back up for that long.

Well considering that Huard won the job I would think that they need to shop around for a better option.
Endzone Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #7
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzone Gabe View Post
Well considering that Huard won the job I would think that they need to shop around for a better option.
Huard is an excellent QB in Herm's ball control Ofense. You have to have the ball to score. We could say the same thing about that broken down RB that you signed. There were many better options. By game 6 he will be done. He will be a nice warm up for our D though. *YAWN.. oh sorry just not all that impressed.
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #8
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
Dude you should be a brain surgeon or something. He does have low mileage and look at the people he backed up. His recorded is 10-4 as a starter so it is not he cannot play in the NFL. I hope the players on the TX D feel the same way. I am looking at KC busting the Texans bubble and putting them right back in their place. Ask Oakland how they did after a 4-0 preseason. PRESEAON MEANS NOTHING!
We didn't go 4-0 in the preseason...actually it was 2-2 this year.

Preseason may mean nothing, but when we beat you guys I don't want to hear. "The first regular season game is like a 5th preseason game any way. You can't really judge a team until like the 3rd game..."

or some cowboy fan like excuse for losing.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #9
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
We didn't go 4-0 in the preseason...actually it was 2-2 this year.

Preseason may mean nothing, but when we beat you guys I don't want to hear. "The first regular season game is like a 5th preseason game any way. You can't really judge a team until like the 3rd game..."

or some cowboy fan like excuse for losing.
I know what your Preseason record was; oh and congratulations on the SB win against the Cowboys. Wait that was not the SB but you think it was. LOL

Get over it already that game was how long ago. Thanks for showing us your game plan though. Wait till you play them again. You’re going to think you were at the Alamo. LOL

Your team will just be a warm up for us. Thank goodness we won't even need Jared Allen in this game. 1st quarter will look promising for you're team but then it will just go down hill.
Old 09-08-2007   #10
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
I know what your Preseason record was; oh and congratulations on the SB win against the Cowboys. Wait that was not the SB but you think it was. LOL

Get over it already that game was how long ago. Thanks for showing us your game plan though. Wait till you play them again. You’re going to think you were at the Alamo. LOL

Your team will just be a warm up for us. Thank goodness we won't even need Jared Allen in this game. 1st quarter will look promising for you're team but then it will just go down hill.
Who said we think it was our superbowl?!?!

Only Cowgirl fans said that, no one here took it that seriously. We treated it like a regular season game, and we didn't show our gameplan. Even if we did, you guys wouldn't be able to stop it.
Old 09-08-2007   #11
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Who said we think it was our superbowl?!?!

Only Cowgirl fans said that, no one here took it that seriously. We treated it like a regular season game, and we didn't show our gameplan. Even if we did, you guys wouldn't be able to stop it.
Every TEXANS FAN ON THIS LIST! LOL.. Money talks BS walks.. Give me 3 points and the under then shut up. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #12
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Every TEXANS FAN ON THIS LIST! LOL.. Money talks BS walks.. Give me 3 points and the under then shut up. LOL
Ha yeah lol Chiefs Sux!
Old 09-08-2007   #13
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Like? anyway

How about better options for Huard? He is only starting because of the injury to Green who by the way was a better QB then than Huard is now.
Old 09-08-2007   #14
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

wow...all i have to say is wow...

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #15
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Ha yeah lol Chiefs Sux!
Nice comeback dude. LOL You got me.. WHAT A LOSER. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #16
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
wow...all i have to say is wow...
Wow.. Another nice comeback. You Texans can really dish it. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #17
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nice comeback dude. LOL You got me.. WHAT A LOSER. LOL
Yep I sure did lol...I mean your not here to talk football, so what am I supposed to say lol.
Old 09-08-2007   #18
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzone Gabe View Post
Like? anyway

How about better options for Huard? He is only starting because of the injury to Green who by the way was a better QB then than Huard is now.
Green not on the team any more. Texan are so smart it just amazes me. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #19
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Quote:
Green not on the team any more. Texan are so smart it just amazes me. LOL
Wow you figure that one out all by your self? I noticed that you didn't disagree also
Old 09-08-2007   #20
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok Hershey, please...I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, even though you're obviously a troll, and ask you nicely: Please, if you're going to come on here and tell us we're going to lose, give some sort of facts or information to support your case. Saying "UR TEH SUX" doesn't mean anything.

As of right now, I have a hard time believing that KC has an edge. Huard played well last season, but that is a season ago. We have film to watch on him, we can prepare for him. Your offensive line is in shambles, how will they open the holes for Johnson? Who does Huard have to throw to other than TG? Your defense has always been the weak point of your team, how are they going to step up and stop us?

If you can answer these questions intelligently, with facts supporting your case, and without insults I will give you the benefit of the doubt here. Otherwise, you're just being a whiney little punk who needs to go cry about your issues with your fellow Chiefs fans. You're really giving the Chiefs a bad name by doing this kind of stuff.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read