Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-01-2007   #61
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you sit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Section 522 - Row D

Home of the CHAIN GANG.

Movin' the Chains and wearing the wigs!!!

I kinda started hearing the theme to deliverance when i read that
Old 09-02-2007   #62
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I had season tickets for the first season and was unable to continue until this year. I took what I could get! NOSEBLEED!!!!

609, ROW T

Top row in the stadium! The good thing is I don't have to worry about someone behind me telling me to sit down!!!

I hope to upgrade next year!

Where can I get a season parking pass? I asked this in another thread, so I thought I would ask here also...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #63
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
Well, I had season tickets for the first season and was unable to continue until this year. I took what I could get! NOSEBLEED!!!!

609, ROW T

Top row in the stadium! The good thing is I don't have to worry about someone behind me telling me to sit down!!!

I hope to upgrade next year!

Where can I get a season parking pass? I asked this in another thread, so I thought I would ask here also...
Call the Texans ticket office or go to ticketmaster and put texan parking in the search box once you get to the nfl section. I'm in 606 row L and the seats are not bad at all, it's not the Astrodome thank God.
Old 09-02-2007   #64
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Hey neighbor...gotta love the press box view.
Back at ya, love the view, and have good fans around us.
Old 09-02-2007   #65
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

In my living room on the couch.

Can't afford the season tickets, but I put on my Texans jersey, my kids know not to plan anything for Sundays during football season and know not to call me during the game.
Old 09-02-2007   #66
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Revolution. I posted a contact number on your other thread.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #67
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

635 A

The view is absolutely beautiful. There can't be many better places in Reliant to watch a game. The downfall is that all of the seats around me are eBay/ticketmaster seats. I'm on the visiting side too, so I usually end up with visiting team's fans or people that just sit motionless the entire time. Now this doesn't stop me from yelling, cheering, and being rowdy, but it does take away from the fun of it.

I'll be looking to move next year, even though I hate to leave the view. I'd rather sit with real fans.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #68
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

WE just moved over to Section 636 from Section 638. We're on the 20 yard line, which is a great improvement from before. Now to just get the fans around us excited for the Texans and not getting up out of their seats 10 times to go to the bathroom/concession stand/whatever they do/ The dallas game was shocking how many cowboy losers were sitting up around us. Hopefully, we'll have a stand full of Texans fans this Sunday!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #69
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

350 Row A

Endzone with a view
Endzone Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #70
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Sectioin 116 - Row D (original seats since 2002)
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #71
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/houston_t...sec_636_1.html

not too shabby to say the least. this is my first year as a season ticket holder. i felt very proud pulling into my lot with my parking pass and an entire book full of tickets for what will hopefully prove to be one of the most important seasons in our short history!

GO TEXANS!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read