Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-06-2007   #21
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Re: So is Black starting or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Are you sure they actually asked Jared this or was it a skit done by the radio station to make fun of a team? If the player actually said that, kinda of a stupid statement to be talking smack while being suspended.
No skit.. They did not make fun of your team at all. They asked Jared how he felt now that he knew that Black was starting.

His respose was "sick" they asked why and he stated " I am missing out on 3 or 4 sacks"

No making fun of your team.
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #22
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000 View Post
Hershey Bar:

I do believe he was shown as the starter because he was for the TB game and they had not changed it back for the regular season depth chart yet. That is the reason why it looked like that last week for sure.

Sorry man you guys are not that lucky.
Your no doubt right as Black played like doo doo and lost his starting job.
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't take that wrong.. I mean if he came out and said" I'd be shut down and not be a force in the game" ... then fans and team would blast him
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #24
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

i like Salaam starting, he will make an immidiate impact.

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #25
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
Your no doubt right as Black played like doo doo and lost his starting job.
Salaam has been the starter from day one (at least until Spencer is healthy). Black was brought in for depth. This has never changed.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #26
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
nobody in this forum is confused about who is starting at LT...but yeah, that doesn't look too coherent...I just sent an email to Nick about this....he'll get it fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
It's been fixed, with Salaam as the 1st string LT.
wasn't even that tough. Ancient Chinese secret

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read