Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-03-2007   #21
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Just a drive by interuption post to make us vagabonds feel welcome.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #22
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know they are all fun, because they are all Texans fans. Bring it loud and proud is all you need to do. If it is not to expensive how about buying individual and party will of them at some point during the season.
Old 09-03-2007   #23
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Ya know they are all fun, because they are all Texans fans. Bring it loud and proud is all you need to do. If it is not to expensive how about buying individual and party will of them at some point during the season.

Solid advice. Yeller Lot is still the best!!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #24
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Make an argument for brown, I dare you :-P
I'm sure its....uhhhhh....a fantastic....uhhhh.....lot.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #25
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Come to think of it... I have yet to even make it out of the Blue lot yet. I just always thought it couldnt get any better than this.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #26
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Come to think of it... I have yet to even make it out of the Blue lot yet. I just always thought it couldnt get any better than this.
I have never ventured out of Yellow, and I feel the same way.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #27
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I like Yellow because of the grass and it seems the front row is nothing but a big party. I usually walk over to Platinum when I get the weekly pin and stop by Raging Bull. Seems like it is fun as well, but honestly everyone was on top of each other. I have some friends there, so I usually just say hello and then head back to Yellow.

Honestly, you can create your own party and fun. No need to go to a big tailgate if you don't want to. I used to have fun with me and my friends. Drinking, eating, and having a good time.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #28
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Blue, Red and Plat are the closest to the stadium but Yellow Lot has the most fun..
Who says Yellow has the most fun???

Every lot has it's won tailgate group, and own amount of fun... whichever parking lot you can get into, simply post a message here and someone will let you know where to go for the party...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #29
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I talked to the Texans ticket office today (Big thanks, Sandy!) and the only lots open are Yeller and Maroon. Now my Aggie blood says take the Maroon pass, but what I see on this message board is that I need to grab the Yeller lot while I can...

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #30
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
Well, I talked to the Texans ticket office today (Big thanks, Sandy!) and the only lots open are Yeller and Maroon. Now my Aggie blood says take the Maroon pass, but what I see on this message board is that I need to grab the Yeller lot while I can...

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
I say grab the yellow and then during the season try and change out yellow for plat if you can with someone.
Old 09-06-2007   #31
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my Yeller Lot tickets today!!! I am so excited!!! Now I just need to know which Yellow Lot Tailgaters are open to newbies! This will be my first season to get there early. The first year, I just got to the stadium and went in....I am ready to tailgate!!! I can't wait till Sunday!

Can you tell?
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #32
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got two words for ya....

SHOTGUN 30!!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read