Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-05-2007   #21
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jags showing respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
our fans are so fickle. We are ranked in the 30's, we are upset. We are ranked high, all the "we dont need your stinking respect" comments start flooding out.

What makes you happy??
An end to "respect" threads would make me happy. I hate these things. The whines about how one team/network/magazine/fan gives us no respect are just as bad as the crowds that form on any thread where some team/network/magazine/fan says a kind word about us.

I don't care about what other teams have to say about us or what ESPN or whoever says about us. All I want in this world is to see the Texans beat the snot out of people. I don't want to win games by 3 points all the time or play hard and have other teams and fans talk about how good we are getting. I want to hang 30+ on a few people and enjoy the satisfaction that only comes from crushing the other team. We don't get enough of that.

Hervoyel, what is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their cheerleaders!
Old 09-05-2007   #22
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their cheerleaders!
This is fitting because Texan's fans have been on the "Wheel of Pain" for the past five years.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #23
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Herv...Stan...Bravo to the both of you!

I'd sing your praises, but "I have no tongue for it."
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #24
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
An end to "respect" threads would make me happy. I hate these things. The whines about how one team/network/magazine/fan gives us no respect are just as bad as the crowds that form on any thread where some team/network/magazine/fan says a kind word about us.

I don't care about what other teams have to say about us or what ESPN or whoever says about us. All I want in this world is to see the Texans beat the snot out of people. I don't want to win games by 3 points all the time or play hard and have other teams and fans talk about how good we are getting. I want to hang 30+ on a few people and enjoy the satisfaction that only comes from crushing the other team. We don't get enough of that.

I hear ya, I'm can't wait for us to score 40 points in a game, that has never happened. We probally made it in the 30's maybe 4 or 5 times in 5 years, and those games the offense didn't score all the points.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #25
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

cant wait till we sweep the jags again this year

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #26
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Ketchman is a genius.

That is until he says something bad about the Texans, in which case he's an iddyit.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
<insert name here> is a genius.

That is until he/she says something bad about the Texans, in which case he/she's an iddyit.
Fixed it for you.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #28
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, I'll bite:

I can't wait 'till we score 50+ on somebody, and kill their dog too!....wait, that's not a good idea right now.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #29
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Jags showing respect

ESPN has had it in for the Texans going back for forever. They are not going to give us any props until we have a winning season. I don't like it. But I can't worry about what they or any other national media outlet says about they think of our team. I will like it when they have to eat some crow at the end of this year....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read