Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-03-2007   #1
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oh Wow! Dunta Robinson Robbed

Watching the 10 p.m. news and is was reported that Robinson was robbed at gun point in his gated community home. Sad!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #2
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP
Default Re: Oh Wow! Dunta Robinson Robbed

Anyone know if there's a link to this story anywhere?
MissouriTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #3
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

omg thats horrible and in a gated community! it so bad what these players have to go through

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #4
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
omg thats horrible and in a gated community! it so bad what these players have to go through
Yeah, getting paid millions a year much be terrible
Old 09-03-2007   #5
jaybird
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriTexan View Post
and no one except professional football players get robbed in Houston.
Old 09-03-2007   #6
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

but i assume they are targeted more becuase they ware worth so much

Old 09-03-2007   #7
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriTexan View Post
Yeah, paid millions to play a game...what a horrible life.

Bur seriously, I hope he and whoever was around is alright. I could imagine being robbed at gunpoint is a very intense moment.

Is there a article, what channel was this on?
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-03-2007   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can see Michael Vick's lawyers saying ... your honor this is the very reason why Michaels got all of them dogs .
Old 09-03-2007   #9
jaybird
Veteran

Quote:
probably just some punk out looking to rob someone... and Daunte unfortunatly walked by. But who knows.
Old 09-03-2007   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Link:
http://www.khou.com/topstories/stori....9abe25ed.html
Old 09-03-2007   #11
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Yeah true, but I am sure any one with any type of money is a target, that is just the way it is.
Old 09-03-2007   #12
MissouriTexan
Veteran

He's not one to get in with the wrong kind of people is he?
Old 09-03-2007   #13
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
wow holy crap i live in Sienna Plantation! thats scary dang ,wow but thats cool i never knew he lived here! ballin

Old 09-03-2007   #14
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Thanks for that, glad to hear that no one got hurt. Those criminals will get caught eventually and get what they deserve some way some how. It doesn't say what time this happened I am sure it happened sometime at night, you would think he'd have a solid security system for his home
Old 09-03-2007   #15
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

So they duct taped Dunta and held him at gunpoint or someone else at the house? The article doesn't make it clear that Dunta was even at home when this took place?
Old 09-03-2007   #16
White Runningback
Veteran

Quote:
wow holy crap i live in Sienna Plantation! thats scary dang ,wow but thats cool i never knew he lived here! ballin
I live in SP too and I leave my door unlocked all the time. Times are a changin' I guess.

Sounds like he got robbed by some hobbits or little kids or something.
White Runningback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #17
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
So they duct taped Dunta and held him at gunpoint or someone else at the house? The article doesn't make it clear that Dunta was even at home when this took place?
I think if Dunta was the one duct-taped it would state it.

But you are right, it doesn't make clear as to whether he was at the house or if he was somewhere else and a family member or friend was just there.

I think maybe a family member was there while he was out doing something hopefully legal and recreational and those criminals broke in and ductaped that person.
Old 09-03-2007   #18
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post

Link #2:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=5632067
Old 09-03-2007   #19
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Quote:
wow this is scary that it happend so close to my house lol i just locked the doors, but besides that thanks for the second article its more clear

Old 09-03-2007   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Oh Wow! Dunta Robinson Robbed

Quote:
Wong lives there, too. [Sienna, they're reporting different neighborhoods?]

Man, the photo they posted looks like a mug shot
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read