Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2007   #1081
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

That is just hilarious.

Dante and Lauren smiley ......
Old 08-31-2007   #1082
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Tis, them thar's my nuw bassh filshing boat!!!

Old 08-31-2007   #1083
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Tis, them thar's my nuw bassh filshing boat!!!

Pretty ingenious!!
Old 08-31-2007   #1084
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-31-2007   #1085
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dante getting a reach around, wold explain the expression.
Old 08-31-2007   #1086
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It looks like the cop is staring at Dante's ass!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #1087
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMFAO!! Thanks Diapher. .. I would have had no idea....
Another good translation from Diapher......to further clarify:

"Double-bagger".................a woman so ugly that not only is she made to put a bag on her head prior to any 'frisky activity' , but, as an additional safety measure, the man also wears one, in case her's comes off.

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #1088
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Dante preparing to go to a Raiders game?

Hey, hey, now...........Dante' is too chicken to come to Oakland. Even though we'd protect him
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #1089
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Dante' making headline news once again!!!

Old 09-01-2007   #1090
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Can someone explain something to me?

How do you rip the crotch out of your shorts when you are in back of a squad car??

Everytime I.......errr......a friend of mine was in the back of a squad car my hands...err...his hands were cuffed behind me....err.....him.
Old 09-01-2007   #1091
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Hey, hey, now...........Dante' is too chicken to come to Oakland. Even though we'd protect him:

Old 09-01-2007   #1092
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
OMG I have no words to say how funny that is.
Old 09-02-2007   #1093
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

This was a combined effort by myself and TD getting Dante' ready to present the next "Dante' Awards"!!!

Old 09-04-2007   #1094
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess that since there are no new pictures left in the world of Dante, this thread is finished??
Old 09-04-2007   #1095
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

A little bird tells me that the Dante thread will live... LIVE!! LIVE!!!!
Old 09-04-2007   #1096
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Old 09-04-2007   #1097
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I have two issues with this Dante...

A) Elvis is not a Chefs fan and,
B) Why are you dressed in Chefs gear??!?!?!
Old 09-04-2007   #1098
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This was a combined effort by myself and TD getting Dante' ready to present the next "Dante' Awards"!!!

Haha... Good job you two!
That's pretty awesome.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #1099
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Haha... Good job you two!
That's pretty awesome.

I did the head and TD did the hand!!

Ok, that didn't sound right
Old 09-04-2007   #1100
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I did the head and TD did the hand!!

Ok, that didn't sound right
LMFAO!!! Classic.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read