Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-21-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dallas Watch Party

Anybody planning to gather in the DFW area to watch the Texans/Cowboys game this weekend?

I remember once reading that some gathered at the Wing Housde in Arlington. Is that still the case?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #2
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

Hmmm... I don't remember the Ker's wing House thing, but I think there are enough us around these parts to find a spot at least once during the 16 week season.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, and I'm thinking that Arlington or the HEB area might be the best place to find a place to meet.

But we need to figure out where everybody is in the DFW.

I'm by the airport so, getting anywhere in the metroplex is fairly easy for me.
Old 08-27-2007   #4
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I agree, and I'm thinking that Arlington or the HEB area might be the best place to find a place to meet.

But we need to figure out where everybody is in the DFW.

I'm by the airport so, getting anywhere in the metroplex is fairly easy for me.
I am in South Arlington (I can spit to Mansfield), but easy access to 360. Honestly, the Wing House thing would be ~15 to 20 minutes for me, especailly on a Sunday. Not as good as my 5 mintes trip to No Frills, but far from a hassle.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in Flower Mound just north of DFW. So I'm fairly central as well.

But my wife and I have a 20 year old ritual of curling up together on Sundays and watching the games all day together. So, I wouldn't be a regular but I might show up once or twice just to say "howdy."

This year is going to be kinda strange. We're apparently going to 4 games this year: 3 Texans and 1 Cowboy. We're definitely going to the Colts/Texans in Houston, Texans/Chargers, and Eagles/Cowboys games and possibly to the Texans/Colts game in Indy.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

IF anybody knows of more Texans fans in the DFW area could you please send them a message to come to this thread, please.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 08-29-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-29-2007   #7
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Surly there are more of "us" in the DFW then this...right?
Sponsored links
Old 08-29-2007   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh, yeah. There are several people from Dallas on the board.

How about... uh... Dallas_Texan?
Old 08-29-2007   #9
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be moving in to Arlington this weekend..
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #10
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Man, I'm glad I found this thread. I was wondering. I just moved up from Sugar Land to the Wylie area - NE Dallas (currently in corporate housing). I'm SO in if a place is figured out.

I have no clue of any place in the area, so if one is decided on - I'll do my best to find it and make it out for future games this season... and beyond.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #11
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer

I wish I had seen this for the Cowboys game! Yeah, I moved to Dallas two years ago from Houston. I'm in Carrollton right now, we're about to buy a house in Frisco in December. I usually go places in Addison to watch the games, let me know if there are any more watch parties, I'm there! I get the Ticket every year just to catch the Houston games, otherwise I'm at Big Johnson's for the Kobe Burgers and cheap drinks, or Buffalo Joes (the manager let's me out the Houston game on the big screen as long as it's not on as the same time as the Cowgirls).
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #12
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

reddevil63 said back in March, that a cousin of Petey Faggins own Ker's Wing House franchise in Arlington at I-30 and Collins, they show EVERY Texans games there..I am now in Mesquite just north of I-30, I think most of you can make it there..sent a message to Reddevil63 asking if they still meet there. I think will call the place and see if still a Texans hangout

TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #13
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSB07 View Post
reddevil63 said back in March, that a cousin of Petey Faggins own Ker's Wing House franchise in Arlington at I-30 and Collins, they show EVERY Texans games there..I am now in Mesquite just north of I-30, I think most of you can make it there..sent a message to Reddevil63 asking if they still meet there. I think will call the place and see if still a Texans hangout

Score-age! Thanks for the info, I'll send the PM now.

Rep your way!!
Old 08-31-2007   #14
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

TexansSB07 has done some leg work for us and the came up with this.

Quote:
Ker's Winghouse @ I-30 & Collins address is 944 E Copeland Rd 817-548-9464, they said just ask will put Texans game on TV for us to watch. We just need to know who wants to meet there September 9th for game. I will be there to watch, who else from Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington/ Frisco/Mesquite/Keller wants to be there.
So who's going to be there?
Old 08-31-2007   #15
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Dude! In!

Edit - well, I typed that in all caps for effect, but you'll just have to imagine the all caps. Assuming everyone is in for this place - it's a pretty good hike from where I'm at now, but I'll give it a try at least once. Game's at noon, everyone be there (or wherever) by 11?

Oh, is it family friendly?

Last edited by OzzO; 08-31-2007 at 07:35 PM.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #16
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll see about it. I would like to go.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #17
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I WILL I WILL
Old 08-31-2007   #18
TexansSB07
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Dude! In!

Edit - well, I typed that in all caps for effect, but you'll just have to imagine the all caps. Assuming everyone is in for this place - it's a pretty good hike from where I'm at now, but I'll give it a try at least once. Game's at noon, everyone be there (or wherever) by 11?

Oh, is it family friendly?
OZ is a sports bar of sorts think Hooters but a little classier, so kids should be no problem...you and I traveling a bit, me in Mesquite you up in Wylie
Old 08-31-2007   #19
TexansSB07
Veteran

9/09/07 11am Winghouse I-30 & Collins Wearing our Texans finery. You know went to a place off 635 and met some Houston Texans fans, people came up for Cowboys game last year. maybe next year preseason Cowgirls vs Best in Texas, we will have enough by that time to host a meeting of Dallas area Houston Texans fans and Texans fans from Houston
Old 09-01-2007   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
So who's going to be there?
I won't be able to make this one. I probably won't make one until later in the season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read