Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2007   #81
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yet again ppl

Quote:
Ok but I don't know what thats suppose to mean.
Lets start with Chill- the ability to calmly react and interact with fellow humans.

Quit the FU's and the WTF's- Stop typing FU and WTF

Come out and enjoy a Tailgate-Drive, get a ride, hitchhike or do whatever you need to to get out to Reliant Stadium on Game Day and walk around the different lots intermingling with people.

You never know what might show up at a tailgate- well lets see I have encountered Free tickets, half price tickets, tickets for face value, Strippers, fun people everywhere, beer, whiskey, soda pop, Texans memoribelia, Pep Band, Cheerleaders you name it and it has probably been there.

Does that explain it
Old 08-31-2007   #82
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Good point...I don't put much value in the cool shoes I had to have or the comic books I collected as a kid, but some of my finest memories as a child were at the dome with my dad watching the Oilers play. Paki is still young and doesn't understand this stuff.

When you are on your deathbed, you aren't going to think of your fine hardwood table or your nice surround sound system....the only thoughts you will have in your mind are the memories you made with the people in your life. None of that other stuff really means much at the end of the day.

My dad has passed away but those memories spent in the Dome with him watching the Oilers are going to be with me forever. He had learned aout Houston getting the Texans in 1999 but passed away 2000. He would be excited about this years team.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #83
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
My dad has passed away but those memories spent in the Dome with him watching the Oilers are going to be with me forever. He had learned aout Houston getting the Texans in 1999 but passed away 2000. He would be excited about this years team.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it M Shadows again"

My kid loves your handle here. She said I need to register as Synyster Gates. She's hooked.

We got to meet them at Buzzfest. Cool guys. I got to tell Syn how one morning I go to throw dirty clothes in the hamper. I lift the lid and "somebody" wrote "I Love Synyster" with a sharpie on the inside of the lid.
Old 08-31-2007   #84
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it M Shadows again"

My kid loves your handle here. She said I need to register as Synyster Gates. She's hooked.

We got to meet them at Buzzfest. Cool guys. I got to tell Syn how one morning I go to throw dirty clothes in the hamper. I lift the lid and "somebody" wrote "I Love Synyster" with a sharpie on the inside of the lid.
Syn is one of the best guitarist,if not the best, playing today.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #85
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats true I guess.

I will try to tailgate with you guys the second half of the season. When I actually can.

You guys gotta let me know where you guys park at. I just don't wanna walk up to a stranger.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read