Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2007   #21
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Celebrate Jared Zabransky Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
7 PM central ABC
thanks.
Old 08-30-2007   #22
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think tonight he proved that he's got some learning to do. I don't think that came as much of a surprise to anybody and at times he flashed a little bit of something. I think he goes to the practice squad and next preseason we all talk about how far he's come.
Old 08-30-2007   #23
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think tonight he proved that he's got some learning to do. I don't think that came as much of a surprise to anybody and at times he flashed a little bit of something. I think he goes to the practice squad and next preseason we all talk about how far he's come.
I hope he never makes it up to 2nd string on our depth chart. Not because I don't want him to succeed but because I don't want Sage going anywhere!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #24
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

He is practice squad at best but he has potential
Old 08-31-2007   #25
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Dude. It's true. When was your last visit to Idaho? I recall my last with utter clarity. You think that blue looks bad on TV? Try it in person. (:full body shudder: smilie needed here)

You cannot fathom the live experience. Please do not ask how I know this. Please?
Boise was home for me for a year back in the 90s and I use to run at the BSU track sometimes and the field never bothered me. It certainly is an odd color for a football field though, unique of course. But then I was kinda bias about Boise - I totally loved the city and the whole area. But I digress.
The Z-man is athletic, can run and is a competitor but I just dunno if he's got the arm to make it in the NFL ? Kudos to Kubiack though, he gave him
his audition for the bigtime.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read