Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2007   #41
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yet again ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
While we are at it....

Does anyone want to come pick me up so I can taligate? It's only a 5 hour drive. That's only 10 hours out of your day. j/k

I don't know why anyone would mind doing that. Hey, they will probably throw in a free ticket and free food and beer. I mean why not?
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey M Shadows, I once drove to Shreveport to pick-up a friend on a Saturday night for an Oilers game... That sucked. We put on him on a Greyhound bus for the return trip...
Old 08-28-2007   #43
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hey M Shadows, I once drove to Shreveport to pick-up a friend on a Saturday night for an Oilers game... That sucked. We put on him on a Greyhound bus for the return trip...
I done quite a few Shreveport trip on the weekends, but none after the games!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #44
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP
Default Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Depends, what's in your fridge? I'm hungry
Am in the middle of a 'Bachelor Week', so it's mainly alcohol, I'm afraid!

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #45
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
Am in the middle of a 'Bachelor Week', so it's mainly alcohol, I'm afraid!
uhhh, afraid..??????
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #46
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Different culture - doesn't get that you don't mooch off people that you are trying to be friends with.

WTF!?

If I understand you correctly and you're making the point I think you are, can I please have an air-ticket, a hotel room and $500 to spend for the Cards game, 'cos I'd love to be your mate?

I can't be mooching, though, correct?

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #47
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
uhhh, afraid..??????
Yeah .. roomates out of town and all I got is beer and steak, oh and fajitas for saturday while watching Notre Dame.
Old 08-28-2007   #48
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

I wish I was back in Houston because I miss the opportunity just to be 20-25 minutes away from the stadium. You guys are lucky.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #49
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
I don't know why anyone would mind doing that. Hey, they will probably throw in a free ticket and free food and beer. I mean why not?

I know there are alot of Texan fans that probably would do that but I wouldn't ask of it.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #50
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Go back to the beginning of your thread...I don't recall you ever saying..."if you were going to throw them away"...

by the way...bpe3 gave away his tickets to the Cowboys game this past weekend....and then was able to get 3 more for free from stangers...you should have done what he told you to.

Last edited by Lucky; 08-29-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: quoted deleted material
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #51
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't think that was gonna work. So I didn't try it. how come bpe3 didn't give them to me.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #52
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
I didn't think that was gonna work. So I didn't try it. how come bpe3 didn't give them to me.
Because you beg like a little paki dog...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #53
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well for one you have 30 post and they all consist of asking for free tickets. how about getting to know someone. hell I was offered a ticket for Saturdays game and because of other obligations I was unable to go (something last min). So I made sure he was able to give the ticket to someone who would go. For the bears game I gave a ticket away, to a friend of a friend.

I can only go by your post and your history to judge you, I don't know and at this point I think that is a good thing.

Hell at this point I think I would give a ticket to Second honeymoon before you.
Old 08-29-2007   #54
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He told you what to do, you just chose not to do it. bpe3 is not your personal assistant. Why should he do this for you?

Can you do anything for yourself that doesn't involve others having to GIVE or DO IT for you? Do you ask other people to tie your shoes for you...or brush your teeth for you?

I'm sure that there are many people on this board that can't come to the games for one reason or another, but do you see them begging for tickets each week? Get a life pal...nothing in life is easy or free.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #55
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what Paki your pushing the envelope now, Doubt you will ever get anything now cause I will alway remind the donor of the phrases you used to talk about people round here.

I think you will do better at Beggars dot com

Last edited by Lucky; 08-29-2007 at 12:59 PM. Reason: quoted deleted material
Joe Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #56
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You know what Paki your pushing the envelope now, Doubt you will ever get anything now cause I will alway remind the donor of the phrases you used to talk about people round here.

I think you will do better at Beggars dot com
Damn it Joe I went there and did not get a thing, no fair in tricking me like that.

All I wanted was new Lambo, not wrapped around a pole of course.

Old 08-30-2007   #57
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

wow I remember these exact same conversations with Paki at the old board...
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #58
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea i know. I just have this problem of getting mad. I am not begging for tickets even though it seems like it. Ok, from now on I will just buy them from people that can't make it to the game. So people if you can't make it to the game at last minute and are willing to give me tickets for like 50 bucks then let me know.

Is that better. I didn't think you guys were gonna take me asking for tickets that are going to waste into me being on my knees and begging for tickets. But hey I guess thats the way you some of you guys think.

BTW wtf why did that guy call me a paki dog. WTF does that mean. I was little offended by the comment. I thought racism wasn't allowed on the board. Or is that not racist.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
wow I remember these exact same conversations with Paki at the old board...
I was kind of thinking the same thing...

It's like deja vu, all over again.
Old 08-30-2007   #60
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Yea i know. I just have this problem of getting mad. I am not begging for tickets even though it seems like it. Ok, from now on I will just buy them from people that can't make it to the game. So people if you can't make it to the game at last minute and are willing to give me tickets for like 50 bucks then let me know.

Is that better. I didn't think you guys were gonna take me asking for tickets that are going to waste into me being on my knees and begging for tickets. But hey I guess thats the way you some of you guys think.

BTW wtf why did that guy call me a paki dog. WTF does that mean. I was little offended by the comment. I thought racism wasn't allowed on the board. Or is that not racist.
well ummm, your name is paki on the board and a dog begs ................ Do I need to draw you a picture?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read