Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2007   #1061
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentfliertx View Post
Errr....................those aren't real pants.........................that's painted on!
ROFLMAO
That is odd.

The last time I painted...I mean the last time a friend of mine painted pants on himself, something always looked out of place and just stood out.
Old 08-29-2007   #1062
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
That is odd.

The last time I painted...I mean the last time a friend of mine painted pants on himself, something always looked out of place and just stood out.
Old 08-29-2007   #1063
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Who knew Dante' was packing those guns?!?!?
Old 08-29-2007   #1064
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Hey, Dante! That bag would look fantastic with my new work suit. Can I borrow it for 2 weeks?
My guess is that if that's how Dante really looked from the neck down, he'd never leave the house. God knows I wouldn't. And I'd have lots and lots of mirrors up.

If you don't focus below the chin it looks like something out of Greek mythology. Or eastern Europe.
Old 08-29-2007   #1065
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPats View Post
My guess is that if that's how Dante really looked from the neck down, he'd never leave the house. God knows I wouldn't. And I'd have lots and lots of mirrors up.

If you don't focus below the chin it looks like something out of Greek mythology. Or eastern Europe.
Damn, Dante.

I guess with the Raiders fans, the Titans fans, and the Pats fans we can now say you are nation-wide.

I wonder if this thread has a link on the Pats board?
Old 08-29-2007   #1066
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPats View Post

Did I read this correctly??
Old 08-29-2007   #1067
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Hey Ted. You know it goes with this thread. Ask and ye shall receive.
Maybe he needs to have a link on ALL the boards!
Old 08-29-2007   #1068
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
That is odd.

I'm thinking it looks more like not much is out of place or in place with Dante's friend!!!
Old 08-29-2007   #1069
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
I'm thinking it looks more like not much is out of place or in place with Dante's friend!!!
That is exactly what I was saying.

Maybe he has been Photochopped.
Old 08-29-2007   #1070
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

On the other hand Dante' has that nice "package" in his Raiders game day get up !!!
Old 08-30-2007   #1071
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Bump!

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #1072
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Who knew Dante' was packing those guns?!?!?
Scary, innit!?

I mean, let's face it - the head's a '15 pinter' / 'double bagger', but the bod's definately worth a portion-or-six!

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #1073
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

To Bill:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
Scary, innit=isn't it!?

I mean, let's face it - the head's a '15 pinter' =it would take 15 pints of beer for him/she to look good...let's be thankful he didn't call Dante' a "No Pinter"/ 'double bagger', but the bod's definately worth a portion-or-six=umm, how do I put this...that famous male holiday that includes a steak well this means minus the steak!

Old 08-31-2007   #1074
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

LMFAO!! Thanks Diapher. .. I would have had no idea....
Old 08-31-2007   #1075
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I was hoping this would die down once football started. I guess I thought wrong.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #1076
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I was hoping this would die down once football started. I guess I thought wrong.
Don't worry...I am pretty sure there will be at least one of you in the stands from each of the home games...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #1077
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Don't worry...I am pretty sure there will be at least one of you in the stands from each of the home games...
And we thank you for that BullPenPhoto's!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #1078
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I just wanted to pay homage to how this entire thread started... Thanks Lauren.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post

PS..... Now, lose the Bears jersey!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #1079
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Old 08-31-2007   #1080
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
AWESOME!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read