Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2007   #1
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yellow Lot Tailgating was awesome...

Had a great time with everyone. Good to see Don, Joe Texan and many of the other non Yellow Lotters. Sorry we ran out of beer...but who knew that 30 cases wouldn't be enough? To have the Texans smack the Cowboys was a nice way to end the day.

Hope to see everyone soon! I think we finally have a real team here.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #2
because I can
That's why!

Default Re: Yellow Lot Tailgating was awesome...

I have got to give kudos to the yellow lot tailgaters today! As a normal Blue lot Pep Band member, we were all pleasantly suprised and grateful for all the hospitatlity we received as we played in your lot, and let me tell you we can't wait to come back...thanks!
because I can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #3
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Texan Mojo guys.

Today in the yellow lot was great day. Mojo guys do it like no other, and props go out to the preacher for handling the cowgirl fan,(Btw one of the funniest things I've ever seen) Thanks go out to the preacher for coming back out and giving the speach, we cant let cowgirls come in our house and mess with tradition. I talked to the huge security gaurd after the incident, and he said he was just going to throw them out for being instigators....just goes to show the class their fans have.

Good times good times.

Last edited by YellerLotYeller; 08-26-2007 at 10:39 AM.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #4
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by because I can View Post
I have got to give kudos to the yellow lot tailgaters today! As a normal Blue lot Pep Band member, we were all pleasantly suprised and grateful for all the hospitatlity we received as we played in your lot, and let me tell you we can't wait to come back...thanks!
Although you didn't stop specifically by our tail gate...you were just down the row from us. We always have...and always will enjoy the visits from the pep band.
Old 08-26-2007   #5
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

It was a great tailgate. Didn't get to talk to the preacherman, but I did get a sweet pic I will post later. My friend who I brought to the game really, really enjoyed herself and will be back. I think she was impressed more with the amount of alcohol at the tailgate than anything, lol.

I do not want to de-rail this thread, but Cowboy fans really are pretty classless. Classless might be the wrong word, but just really rude and think that the world revolves around them. It just is a different mentality. We had some in our section and basically they all ran their mouths the entire game, then of course at the end of the game I heard nothing but a chorus of, "It's just preseason, It's just preseason!". I think that Cowboy fan might be worse than Eagles fan. I am just glad that for the most part, Texans fans are classy. If winning 5 Super Bowls in the pre-HDTV era makes your fans like that, I would prefer not to win 1.

But back to the tailgate itself, it was alot of fun. I had forgotten how fun people-watching, drinking and hanging out can be. See-ya for the Chiefs!!!
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #6
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by because I can View Post
Ya beat me to it! Ditto what she said, y'all!
Old 08-26-2007   #7
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

FYI -

and

to see more pics of people you don't know: http://flickr.com/photos/dskillzhtow...7601676459730/

Last edited by dskillz; 08-26-2007 at 05:05 PM.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-26-2007   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I'll be in Yellow for the Chief's game, but I'm allergic to beer. I won't be doing....whatever y'all are doing from those cans.

EWWWWW.
ok....shotgun a can of soda with your favorite spirit in it...
Old 08-26-2007   #9
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Mojo guys do it like no other, and props go out to the preacher for handling the cowgirl fan,(Btw one of the funniest things I've ever seen) Thanks go out to the preacher for coming back out and giving the speach, we cant let cowgirls come in our house and mess with tradition.
I got there late and apparently I missed something, what happened???
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #10
donbmt
Veteran

I really enjoyed hanging out with y'all Rich, looking forward to going back, I went to get one of my wifes world famous sandwiches from the table and they were all gone, I'll have to bring more next time.

Also enjoyed meeting NFLNUTSWIFE and partaking of one of her strawberry concoctions.

You Yellow Lot folks are allright in my book!
Old 08-27-2007   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

That was an awesome tailgate!! The pep band was on the grass baby!! They stopped by our camp to play a couple of tunes and I know there's those that don't care much for them, but that's just good fun right there. That just gets you fired up for some football, I don't care what anybody says. Sorry I didn't have my Pigs in a Pepper this week for you guys and gals.

Here's a little clip of the band getting our crew fired up.
Pep Band

Da General, from the band, good to meet you.
THE Joe Texan stops by. Good to meet you as well. You boogied out before I got a chance to say much, but as you know, things are going a mile a minute at a tailgate.

Pam, tell T it'll be alright. It's just a pre-season game. The 'Boys WILL win their division.

Great atmosphere, great people, the grass was definitely greener this past Saturday.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a yellowing experience when I got in the stadium, Thanks guys for the Texan Hospitality It was appreciated, It will be returned when yall venture to platinum. I was very impressed with the shotgun, All I can say is AWESOME
Old 08-28-2007   #13
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was just a WARM UP. Wait till the seaon starts for real. The Yellow Lot's gonna be JUMPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #14
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I got there late and apparently I missed something, what happened???
Cowgirl fan tried to steal some thunder and the preacher laid some smack down...we'll just call it Mojo-Gate.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #15
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

texan mojo tailgate was great....glad the generator was working too......cant wait until the chiefs......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read