Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2007   #1
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need tickets for tomorrow's game - CHEAP!

As many of you guys know, I had some problems with the Texans last week and they've fixed the problem as well as adding on a HUGE bonus today which was a family invitation to personally meet Kris Brown and other players after the game.

I told my mother about all that had happened and she's just so touched and she now wants to attend as well as my father and other brother.

They're not rich so they need to be in the cheaper sections but we'd be willing to pay face value. Let me know ASAP if anyone wants to sell 3 tickets.

I'll be sitting in section 634 row Q seats #1-5 (courtesy of the Houston Texans).

I'm not holding out much hope but I'd like to at least test the waters since we had this unexpected invitation via text message from Blake Steadman and Kris Brown this afternoon.

Thanks.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Need tickets for tomorrow's game - CHEAP!

Nitro - can you have someone call me later? I have two in 635 Q that I offered to someone last night. He may or may not call, I told him to call me BY 2. If I don't hear from him they're yours, but only if you tell Kris Brown "Marcie Says Hi."

So I won't knoiw until 2, is that too late? I'll PM my cell #.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry bud, he just called and said he is indeed coming So I do not have extra tickets today.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-25-2007   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Need tickets for tomorrow's game - CHEAP!

Are the Texans all sold out or what?
Old 08-25-2007   #5
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Are the Texans all sold out or what?
Yes, I tried going to ticketmaster.com and all sold out.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh ok.
Old 08-25-2007   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

It's ok guys. We're on our way right now and we've stopped at McDonalds in LaGrange. Thanks for the offers but my mother will just have to wait until next time.

I'll be sure to tell Kris that Marcie says hello! Is that your wife, yank?
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-25-2007   #8
gary
Hall of Fame

I bet there are cheap seats on the 7th floor still left.
Old 08-25-2007   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Last edited by gary; 08-26-2007 at 10:35 AM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
It's ok guys. We're on our way right now and we've stopped at McDonalds in LaGrange. Thanks for the offers but my mother will just have to wait until next time.

I'll be sure to tell Kris that Marcie says hello! Is that your wife, yank?
She WISHES ;-)

Nitro, I hear you're famous now!!! When it gets posted, will you give us a link to your interview video?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-27-2007   #11
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

in the spot light...
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read