Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-23-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TENNheads say Super Bowl for Titans

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=28419

I sure do wish that the TENNhead super mod had more of a sense of humor. I would love to get in on this thread.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TENNheads say Super Bowl for Titans

mmmmmm, you can just smell the koolaide from here!
Old 08-23-2007   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

We Texan fans don't sound that ignorant do we?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Young looked pretty good ....

You are all aware that LT actually has the Madden curse right? He was offered the cover and declined it.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...-madden-cover/

Yee can deny the cover but yee can never escape the curse ....

How's his preseason been so far this year?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 08-24-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

lol at the homers

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #6
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

They're making Vince Young sound like messiah. Now I know he's supremely talented, but there's no way he can single-handedly lead the Titans to the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. They're inhaling the same stuff Pacman is.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Young looked pretty good ....

You are all aware that LT actually has the Madden curse right? He was offered the cover and declined it.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...-madden-cover/

Yee can deny the cover but yee can never escape the curse ....

How's his preseason been so far this year?
He has done better than vy, and yet he has not even played in a single game.

Sponsored links
Old 08-25-2007   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
He has done better than vy, and yet he has not even played in a single game.

I think the homers are funny too but I'm watching VY play vs the Bills right now on the NFL network and it's making my stomach turn....he's just ridiculously impressive so far.

Old 08-25-2007   #9
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think the homers are funny too but I'm watching VY play vs the Bills right now on the NFL network and it's making my stomach turn....he's just ridiculously impressive so far.
Bo learned a leason on that 3rd an goal ... I hope he does not forget it. Young should have had another passing TD.

Old 08-25-2007   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Oh I would also like to add that this game must be extra salt in the wound seeing Bush and Manning in that commercial and Young doing so well ...

Old 08-25-2007   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Bo learned a leason on that 3rd an goal ... I hope he does not forget it. Young should have had another passing TD.
That drive was amazing....Young had showed why he was the player of the year last year standing tall in the pocket on those tough throws....and he almost scored on that broken play too...he has an insane skill set.

Old 08-25-2007   #12
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Kerry Collins had a better night passsing the ball and scoring than their "HOF" qb did.

Looking at the stats, I don't see one sack by the hapless Bills, so I can only deduce the tinnhead o-line is a wall (doubtful), or the Bills played a vanilla defense without much pressure (more likely).

Good thing vince didn't have to play in some icky pooey rain this week huh BA?
Old 08-25-2007   #13
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Oh I would also like to add that this game must be extra salt in the wound seeing Bush and Manning in that commercial and Young doing so well ...
Actually I think the 2006 draft only matters to people who are Saint and Titans fans. If you have'nt noticed it is only the trolls that bring it up.
Old 08-25-2007   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Kerry Collins had a better night passsing the ball and scoring than their "HOF" qb did.

Looking at the stats, I don't see one sack by the hapless Bills, so I can only deduce the tinnhead o-line is a wall (doubtful), or the Bills played a vanilla defense without much pressure (more likely).

Good thing vince didn't have to play in some icky pooey rain this week huh BA?
Young was very impressive with guys draped all over him...and making very impressive throws...but don't let me ruin your stat line with reality.

Old 08-25-2007   #15
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's see how Vince Young performs against Jacksonville on September 9, when the game matters. Then, you come back and tell me that he is taking the Titans to the SuperBowl.
Old 08-25-2007   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

I'm just typing what I see...he looked awesome. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. I hope the Titans roll over and lose all their games if it makes you feel any better.

Old 08-25-2007   #17
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Your typing can't hurt my feelings, unless of course I were somehow trapped inside your typewriter.
Old 08-25-2007   #18
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

If the Titans when more than 7 games this year I will take my hat off to them for a job well done. I seriously doubt that I have anything to worry about, though.
Old 08-25-2007   #19
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm just typing what I see...he looked awesome. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. I hope the Titans roll over and lose all their games if it makes you feel any better.
I have to say VY played a good game last night. Still hope they go 5-11.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Your typing can't hurt my feelings, unless of course I were somehow trapped inside your typewriter.
I've already had too much coffee this morning...and it's raining so I can't go out and mow the yard.

A good day to beat the Cowboys...I think we can agree on that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read