Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2007   #41
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Didn't offend me, I was hoping it was 'Fantasy North' on wheels!!!!

I will be sure to come by and say hello next week!

The bus won't be out there next week. It will be ready by the second preseason game. Damn painter is overbooked right now and couldn't get it to me before the 22nd of Aug.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #42
datchapin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2013 datchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respecteddatchapin is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's gonna be at the Bears game. Me and a buddy are going, we wanna know where to go and what we should bring. Much appreciated. GO TEXANS!!!
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #43
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Can somebody give a rundown of tailgating etiquette? We are new season ticket holders and would love to tailgate, but it isnít much fun unless you are part of a group. What is the best way to find a group to tailgate with?
Old 08-21-2007   #44
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Can somebody give a rundown of tailgating etiquette? We are new season ticket holders and would love to tailgate, but it isnít much fun unless you are part of a group. What is the best way to find a group to tailgate with?

First of all, if you have your own lil group, you can have a good time on your own. Actually, just hanging out there, seeing the same people every week can form friendships. Usually getting there early (at 8 or a lil after 8) you see the same people every week you can create a tailgating alliance or somewhat.

You can go hang out at the Mojo tailgate every week. Just going there every 30 mins for the shotgun will get you some friends. Everyone out there is friendly. They are in the front row, a big Mojo-mobile and every 30 minutes.

It all depends on how outgoing you are and are you ready to step up, introduce yourself, you should be able to meet a few friends. I have met alot of people out there that I look forward to seeing weekly.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #45
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Set up your canopy and chairs, and walk around. Texans fans are nothing if not friendly, and I've made more friends than I can count in the past five years as a result. It's a really great atmosphere and fun times for all.

Oh yeah, park on the grass, too. Much nicer than baking on concrete, IMO.
Old 08-21-2007   #46
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Come on now DB...don't give away all the trade secrets!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #47
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Set up your canopy and chairs, and walk around. Texans fans are nothing if not friendly, and I've made more friends than I can count in the past five years as a result. It's a really great atmosphere and fun times for all.

Hey DB, expect me and my band of friends to make a stop by y'alls place this weekend. And btw, pick 2 numbers between 1 and 55.
Old 08-21-2007   #48
mannyo123
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to mannyo123

And it will be flying proudly!!! You better stop on by..
Old 08-21-2007   #49
mannyo123
Rookie

Oh, wait, i think your going with me..lol Good!!
Old 08-21-2007   #50
mannyo123
Rookie

I will give you a call here soon.. After the Cowgirls game... I won't remember too much after our spanking of them, just remind me..lol

And yes we will talk in person, lots to catch up with...
Old 08-22-2007   #51
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok guys, our full size school bus is done and will be at the game this Saturday!! We had to change our name from Goal Post Gang to Texan Liberty Tailgaters, since the bus went from yellow to Liberty White!!

We had a custom piece put on so you should stop by and take a look!! See you Saturday!!

texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #52
donbmt
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Come on now DB...don't give away all the trade secrets!
I'm coming to see ya this week mojo, I'm bringing a rookie tailgater along, figured I'd show him the real deal for his first outing. My wife is making her world famous po-boys for me to bring to put on the food table.
Old 08-22-2007   #53
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Now we all know that is not true, you have no friends !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007   #54
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I can't wait for Saturday!!! I didn't get to go to the Bears game, though I made sure the tickets got used. I am bringing a co-worker who has never been to a football game and definitely not a tailgate. Gotta show her the Shotgun30 boys, and great atmosphere out there. I doubt I can convince her to do a shotgun though, lol.
Old 08-23-2007   #55
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyo123 View Post
I will give you a call here soon.. After the Cowgirls game... I won't remember too much after our spanking of them, just remind me..lol

And yes we will talk in person, lots to catch up with...
Manny, after the Girls game expect a call from Kevin to get details also on the Chiefs game....I gave him your number....Can't wait to see u guys again...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007   #56
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbmt View Post
I'm coming to see ya this week mojo, I'm bringing a rookie tailgater along, figured I'd show him the real deal for his first outing. My wife is making her world famous po-boys for me to bring to put on the food table.
You know where to find us...see you Saturday!
Old 08-23-2007   #57
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I am pumped....I missed da bears game as well. I cant wait til saturday and I cant wait to stumble into the stadium while raggin on all the cowgirl fans.

Long live the bullhorn!!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007   #58
dskillz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
You know where to find us...see you Saturday!
Great pics on the site from last week. The videos are a nice touch!
Old 08-24-2007   #59
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Great pics on the site from last week. The videos are a nice touch!
Yeah...my 2 goals for this year:
1.) Site redesign
2.) Lots more videos.

I have been hestiant to do the vids before due to limits on bandwidth....but now that you tube can host them for me...it makes it alot easier.
Old 08-24-2007   #60
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

I am at the Texan Mojo tailgate in the yellow lot......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read