Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Chief's Ticket Needed

Foley's little brother is in town, he would like to sit with him.

Will buy a 116 ticket

or

Will trade a 116 D ticket for 2 tickets together in 116 or 117

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Chief's Ticket Needed

*bump*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-19-2007   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chief's Ticket Needed

Give me a call, I have an extra ticket to the Chiefs game.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

bump
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-23-2007   #5
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
bump
I have one ticket in section 116, row H if you're interested.
Old 08-23-2007   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I have one ticket in section 116, row H if you're interested.
That's work because we have 2 tickets in H, we can work it all out. PM me how much and I'll ask him to bring it Saturday

Thanks Preston!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-23-2007   #7
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That's work because we have 2 tickets in H, we can work it all out. PM me how much and I'll ask him to bring it Saturday

What are the seats # you have in row h?

Thanks Preston!
$60.00
Sponsored links
Old 08-28-2007   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Thanks Preston!
I'm sorry to say but, I sold this ticket to someone else. My understanding was he was going to pay me saturday and he didn't. Someone else showed me the cash and I took it.

I said in the pass I wasn't going to buy extra tickets because of this same thye of situation. People want things but don't hold up to their end of the deal. Why should I have to chase someone around to get my money, I'm the one with the ticket he wanted. I brought the ticket with me saturday, I held my end of the deal, he didn't. The ticket is now already sold.
Old 08-28-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Yeah, he asked me to stop at an ATM Saturday, but we forgot after packing everything up.

*bump*

Foley's little brother is in town, he would like to sit with him.

Will buy a 116 ticket

or

Will trade a 116 D ticket for 2 tickets together in 116 or 117
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-05-2007   #10
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Yankee I have 2 116 row X seat 3 and 4 if your interested call me
I will pm my number
Old 09-05-2007   #11
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yankee i have 2 in 114 row CC. let me know 713-298-8862.. face value $68
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #12
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Yankee i have 2 in 114 row CC. let me know 713-298-8862.. face value $68
I might be intrested in those

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read