Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Andre FatHead!

About time!

One of the prizes for Texans fantasy football.

http://www.fathead.com/nfl/houston-t...andre-johnson/
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #2
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Andre FatHead!

Sweet! I have the Texans helmet already for my garage, have to get an AJ one too!

T-Mac and Yao are $55 now too! Might have to get one of those too.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #3
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Thats awsome...what fantasy league is this the prize for?
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
dskillz,
Do the Fatheads really work well?
My son is a HUGE Brian Urlacher fan and I was thinking of either getting him an Urlacher or a Bears helmet for his new room.
But do they work well? Stay fixed well to the wall?

At the cost of $100, they should work very well. I would like to have one, but need to free up some wall space in my sports room. If I remember correctly, Fathead ran a sale after football season last year and had I believe a two-for-one sale or close. It would be nice if they would make another offer like that. If so I would jump on it and rearrange some flags and banners.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #5
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

its to expensive for a giant sticker

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #6
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

They seriously need to work on their NFL Legends group. They have one for Boomer Esiason, but don't have Earl Campbell or Jim Brown. Give me a break.
Old 08-21-2007   #7
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
Thats awsome...what fantasy league is this the prize for?
www.houstontexans.com
Sponsored links
Old 08-23-2007   #8
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
dskillz,
Do the Fatheads really work well?
My son is a HUGE Brian Urlacher fan and I was thinking of either getting him an Urlacher or a Bears helmet for his new room.
But do they work well? Stay fixed well to the wall?

Sorry, I missed this response. The one I have has worked fine. Not sure how it works, but it does. I have moved 3 times since I got my helmet and it has gone back up with no problem. I
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read