Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-19-2007   #1
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Good Morning Texans!

Had to say "Good Morning"!

Is it me, or does the birds sing a little sweeter this morning?

Are the flowers and the sun a little brighter?

Does the coffee smell a little better?

Or is it still that sweet smell of victory that permeates the atmosphere like that of fresh cut grass!

Man, winning feels good.

Have a great day!
Old 08-19-2007   #2
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: Good Morning Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post

Or is it still that sweet smell of victory that permeates the atmosphere like that of fresh cut grass!

Man, winning feels good.

Have a great day!
It sure does, and you have a great day as well.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #3
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

A great day to all.
We can wallow in our spoils and enjoy ourselves.
I does indeed feel good.
Old 08-19-2007   #4
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post

Man, winning feels good.

Have a great day!
Good Mornig to you TA. Yeah even if it's Pre-Season it still feels good to win.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #5
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Man, winning feels good.
feels better to put up 30+ pts... on the opponents home field

...and know that we purposely left 14 pts on the field... Remember, we didn't kick two gimme field goals or make any serious attempt to get into the end-zone in the 4th qtr.

....and yet still have people complaining about how "conservative" the offense is...

ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #6
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
....and yet still have people complaining about how "conservative" the offense is...
They are ?
Old 08-19-2007   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Geeze, even I'm not complaining. They looked pretty good to me. Need a bit of work on that Red Zone stuff, but hey, anytime you score 33 points you are damn sure doing something right.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-19-2007   #8
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

we have turned over a new leaf!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I guess the smell isn't drifting eastward...

I feel a lot better about this season since,.... '94.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #10
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 120 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Good Morning Texans!

Quote:
feels better to put up 30+ pts... on the opponents home field
Haha, true that. One of my friends jokingly asked when was the last time the Texans threw up 30 points. I honestly didn't have any answer for him. Beautiful thing to see. Let's hope it continues.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #11
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I saw a couple of comments like, "this offense looks just like the one we had with David Carr" and "we still don't take enough shots down the field..."

so yeah, some people are still complaining.

I don't fault them anymore. I figure that's just how they're made. They're the type of folks who, if they won the lottery, they'd be complaining about having to pay taxes on the winnings.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #12
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't fault them anymore. I figure that's just how they're made. They're the type of folks who, if they won the lottery, they'd be complaining about having to pay taxes on the winnings.
Some folks just seem to be happiest if they are snivaling. Never understood the type, but there are more than just a few.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #13
whiskeyrbl

It is sweet to hear that we scored on 6, thats 6 consecutive drives!!!!!! Has that ever happenedfor us? I doubt it since that was the most points we have ever scored. Now let's go out next week and score more than that.

P.S.
Dallas suxs

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read