Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-17-2007   #1
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee
Default Real-Time Chat finally back up...

OK, I finally got the real-time chat option running again (I wouldn't have, but had a few folks asking about it recently, so...)

Just go to the site, and on the bottom-right side of the main page is the link. Go there, register, and go to town...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #2
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Re: Real-Time Chat finally back up...

this site should have real time chat

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #3
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover

No, this site is mainly for the BB. We are working with TT in adding the option of Real-Time chat (We can't take away from this site, it's just another option).
Section 116 - Row D
Old 08-18-2007   #4
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is the direct link...
Chat Room
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #5
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Jeff or Andy I'm having problems logging on it doesn't act like I am registered...can you check and see if I need to re-register? PM me here.
Old 08-18-2007   #6
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Jeff or Andy I'm having problems logging on it doesn't act like I am registered...can you check and see if I need to re-register? PM me here.
I got you setup...I will send you a PM with the account and password...
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-18-2007   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jeff or Andy. I can't log on either. Says you don't have my e-mail address on file.. Can ya help??

grandabcd@aol.com or PM me here.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-18-2007   #8
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Jeff or Andy. I can't log on either. Says you don't have my e-mail address on file.. Can ya help??

grandabcd@aol.com or PM me here.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Sent you a PM...
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-18-2007   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

It says I need an e-mail to activate my account
Old 08-18-2007   #10
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
It says I need an e-mail to activate my account
You should be able to just login with the account and password you setup.
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-18-2007   #11
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

All right...I am not sure if we are having problems...I see a bunch of people signed up, but no one in the room.
If are logged in and don't see anyone let me know...
Me and Jeff are here so if we need to fix it we can...
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-18-2007   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Lee set it up for me but I never got an e-mail
Old 08-18-2007   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't need an email.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #14
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

It says I need to activate through my email and I am not at home and can't access my email HELP
Old 08-18-2007   #15
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
It says I need to activate through my email and I am not at home and can't access my email HELP
Me and Jeff are looking into it...
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-18-2007   #16
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Jeff has my cell # number if it is easier to call
Old 08-18-2007   #17
gary
Hall of Fame

Tell him to PM me or e-mail me someone
Old 08-18-2007   #18
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Unfortunately, I never gave this thing a proper testing once I got it back online... I don't know if I will have it completely up during the game, but we are going to give it a shot...

I am going to create a new room and have everyone login to that room to see if that will do the trick...
Section 116 - Row D
Old 08-18-2007   #19
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Jeff don't worry I don't want you to miss the game!!! We can try it next time
Old 08-18-2007   #20
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Who ended up showing up?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read