Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2007   #21
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39704 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy Birthday SheTexan!

Happy Birthday Sandy! Hope you have a great one!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #22
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy happy happy.
Old 08-16-2007   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks everyone!! Only wish right now is for ERIN to quit raining on Pasadena!!! Right now, I have water in my garage and up to the foundation of my house, about 1/2 ft from getting in my house! THANK goodness, the rain has slacked off a little and seems to be receding a little bit

PCs been down all day, no signal until about 5min ago. You are the best friends an old lady could ever have, and I thank the TEXANS from the bottom of my heart for coming to Houston. Without them, I would not have met some of the most terrific people on the face of the earth!!

MARCIE!!!!!!!!! Be glad you are in IOWA!! I do know how to get even! BEWARE!!

LOVE YA ALL!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #24
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday! Have a great day in spite of Erin's wrath.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Have diapher ever heed your warning, She, what I want to know, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #26
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy birthday, Sandy. Over the years you have become a very close friend to me and a true friend to my family. We love you!
Old 08-16-2007   #27
TA Jr. 71
texas mustang

Rep Power: 0 TA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy birthday shetexan
TA Jr. 71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #28
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

happy bday

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #29
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday SheTexan...Have fun this weekend.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, TS Erin sure took the punch out of my day, but, at my age I really didn't care all that much. We still had coconut cake and ice cream, and my grandkids gave me lots of kisses and hugs, and sang HBD to me! Can't get any better than that!!

TA, I want you to know my birthday wish definitley had to do with the TEXANS!!
Old 08-17-2007   #31
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, TS Erin sure took the punch out of my day, but, at my age I really didn't care all that much. We still had coconut cake and ice cream, and my grandkids gave me lots of kisses and hugs, and sang HBD to me! Can't get any better than that!!

SheTexan and I think Schaub is single so it just might come true.

Old 08-17-2007   #32
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
SheTexan and I think Schaub is single so it just might come true.

Matt S is unfortunately ENGAGED!! lol BUT, if he manages to help our TEXANS get a play off spot, he will have done his part in making my BD wish come true!! Personally, I wish he would stay single, as long as he is a TEXAN!
Old 08-17-2007   #33
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well there ya go!

Get ready folks for a great and glorious season of Texan Football!
Old 08-18-2007   #34
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Sandy,
I am sorry I am a lil late but better late than never!
I just got a new job, and its a gr8 one so I have been extremely busy.
Happy born on date , besides I know that 38 is treating you well, he eh!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #35
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy belated Sandy! Glad to see that you enjoyed your day. I don't know you as well as everyone else here, but I know good people when I see them. Maybe
I'll get to see you again this year!
Old 08-18-2007   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
Happy belated Sandy! Glad to see that you enjoyed your day. I don't know you as well as everyone else here, but I know good people when I see them. Maybe
I'll get to see you again this year!

I certainly hope so!! I'm ready for some more fried fish!
Old 08-21-2007   #37
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I certainly hope so!! I'm ready for some more fried fish!
Yeah, you and BigWig!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read