Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-15-2007   #81
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
People that state he is less than special will be sacrificed at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday for blasphemy.
I thought the Texans played the Titans on two Sundays this year - did I misread the schedule?
Old 08-15-2007   #82
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't hold The Greatness to a higher standard. He is the higher standard!

People that state he is less than special will be sacrificed at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday for blasphemy.
*note to self: start filling out will, leave the cat some food, enjoy one last porterhouse. Crap! Too much to do!! *
Old 08-15-2007   #83
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I thought the Texans played the Titans on two Sundays this year - did I misread the schedule?
ouch. Yeah, that's two of the home games for The Greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Bill
*note to self: start filling out will, leave the cat some food, enjoy one last porterhouse. Crap! Too much to do!! *
Don't worry about the cat, as it'll have to be sacrificed, too. You probably muttered something blasphemous around it, so it is best that both of you be dealt with accordingly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to spend my life savings on buying as many copies of this year's Madden that I can afford. Then I'll go pimp myself out for some more money for more copies.
Old 08-15-2007   #84
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ouch.
Sorry; when someone throws up a softball like that somtimes I just have to take a swing .
Old 08-15-2007   #85
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry; when someone throws up a softball like that somtimes I just have to take a swing .
The Greatness makes everything easy like Sunday morning.

My words are merely inspired by the subject matter....ummmm...amen.
Old 08-15-2007   #86
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

every one knows why titan players keep their iq tests in their windshields right? so they can park in handicap spots!

Last edited by JohnsonFan; 08-15-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling errors
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007   #87
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
every one knows why titan players keep their iq tests in their windshelds right? so they can park in handicap spots
I always proofread my posts three times before insulting someone else's intelligence.
Old 08-15-2007   #88
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I always proofread my posts three times before insulting someone else's intelligence.
Prudent. Some would say timid.
Old 08-15-2007   #89
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaad View Post
Prudent. Some would say timid.
I don't like to look foolish.
Old 08-15-2007   #90
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to spend my life savings on buying as many copies of this year's Madden that I can afford. Then I'll go pimp myself out for some more money for more copies.
The problem is when you run your franchise you will not be able to even trade all of next years draft plus the entire team to the Titans for Young.

You will just have to modify the rosters so you can have him.

Just think you could see a .500 season .... the playoffs ... dare I say it ....... maybe even a Super Bowl.

Well this is madden.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007   #91
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't like to look foolish.
I know, I know. I was just giving you a hard time. Or trying to, ya thick-skinned so-and-so.

You are one of the well-spoken few on this board, that's for sure.
Old 08-16-2007   #92
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I would love to see Shammy's Wonderlic score but honestly no one ever cared enough to look at it even on draft day. I would not be suprised if they just let him pass on it. Why would a career backup QB need to take that test?
Let him pass on it...Ha! Interesting that you say that...IIRC, wasn't someone's first test mysteriously "graded incorrectly". Conspiracy theory perhaps?

Ah, well...since you asked so nicely; Matt Schaub scored a 30 on his Wonderlic...8 pts. higher than the combined scores of a certain Possum Holler QB. Come to think of it, that's higher than VY & Pac-Man's wonderlic scores put together (16+13=29 BTW)
Source

But we'll give ol' Vinny-boy some credit, at least he answered his name correctly the first time around. So I guess functionally illiterate is the more fitting descriptor...sure glad he fits in with the constituency (Good thing too--3rd grade educations are hard to come by in Tinn-ee-cee)

On second thought, you're probably right...he shows genuine glimpses of pure genius!

Last edited by TexanRevolution; 08-16-2007 at 02:36 AM. Reason: source info
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #93
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
The problem is when you run your franchise you will not be able to even trade all of next years draft plus the entire team to the Titans for Young.

Just think you could see a .500 season .... the playoffs ... dare I say it ....... maybe even a Super Bowl.
Well this is madden.
And what does that say about your Tic-Tacs? 8-8 (and no playoffs, mind you) even with the aid of the "savior"? Hmmm...
Old 08-16-2007   #94
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, Vince apologizes, sort of.....

"Young finally talked with reporters Monday about why coach Jeff Fisher benched him for the Titans' preseason opener, a 14-6 loss to Washington, after declining to speak immediately after Saturday night's game.

Broke the rules," Young said. "Can't play. Got to go by the rules."

Before the next question could be asked, Young said, "Next question, man. Next question."

Asked if he knew he had broken a team rule, Young added, "Next question."

Young said it felt like being punished by his mother for not doing his homework.

"It's in the past right now, and I'm moving on right now," he said."

Vince's act reminds me of this guy: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... .... I'm NOT sorry.... hahahahaha.

Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #95
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well this is madden.
Rule breaking, illiterate, running backs are a dime a dozen!! "Ya know?"
Old 08-16-2007   #96
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Rule breaking, illiterate, running backs (that think they are Quarterbacks) are a dime a dozen!! "Ya know?"
Old 08-16-2007   #97
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

John McClain on 610 just reported the "truth" about Young's benching.............it's worse than what we have been suspecting.

Young asked Fischer for permission to spend the night at home instead of the hotel........Fischer said, "NO." Young defied his coach. Fischer benched him. Could it be that Pacman is still advising him?
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #98
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
John McClain on 610 just reported the "truth" about Young's benching.............it's worse than what we have been suspecting.

Young asked Fischer for permission to spend the night at home instead of the hotel........Fischer said, "NO." Young defied his coach. Fischer benched him. Could it be that Pacman is still advising him?
Maybe Pacman.. or this person....

Screw You Guys.... I'm going home....
Old 08-16-2007   #99
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

The Greatness knows that the head coach is a temporary position, while He's got a direct line to Darth Bud. Fisher is merely a speedbump to The Greatness.
Old 08-16-2007   #100
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
Maybe Pacman.. or this person....

Screw You Guys.... I'm going home....
Classic! Simply classic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill
That's got signature written all over it!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read