Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2005   #1
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy
Default The best thing to happen to the University of Texas???

Okay, I am a big UT fan but I was rooting for the Sooners to win today just for the reason that I despise the Pac-10. Right now it is 48-10 and I got the thinking: Could this be the best thing for the University of Texas??? Bob Stoops is known for taking talent from the state of Texas, while Mack Brown losses out on the talent (Tommie Harris, Adrian Peterson, etc.) but with seeing what conspried over the last couple days, I think more of the top recruits will commit to the University of Texas. The recurits saw Texas win an exciting game in the Rose Bowl and offensive recruits saw how fun it could be to play with Vince Young. The recurits also saw OU get destroyed in the national championship game against a team that almost everyone picked them to beat. And this for a second straight year. So do yall think that this (UT getting a couple of big recruits this year) may happen or am I just looking through burnt orange glasses???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read