Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2007   #121
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

I'm not sure if it was just me, but it felt like the tailgating was in mid-season form. Usually the preseason tailgating is a bit scaled-down and "tame". Yesterday was GREAT! The rookies in our group were quite impressed with the hospitality and love we were given, with the exception of some group (the name escapes me at the moment) that shooed us off quite rudely, proclaiming that their tailgate was a "private party" and didn't want outsiders interrupting. Uh...ok...just when I thought I'd seen everything in the lots, something new surprises me!

Thanks to everyone ELSE who always makes those treks around the lots worth it. The BPPB loves you guys!!!
Old 08-13-2007   #122
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Hey General, That might be the same group that had that one guy post the bad message about the band...

Anyways, it was great being back home! Great to see everyone there, and like every tailgate, meet new people along the way. This will be a little different as we are on, off, on, off, etc. throughout the first half of the season (regarding our tailgating). Those tailgates that go on for three weeks in a row can get to you in a way. But at least we still see everyone.

Great tailgate everyone, and see some of you this weekend at PF!
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #123
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
We had a hot time out there!

It was really great seeing everyone again. We had a lot of regulars and it was very nice to see all of the visitors we had. TDC was in the house (I need some of the pics guys) and Gary came over (it is always good to see your positive attitude). Specnatz made a visit as well. We had a ton of great food. I knew LongHorn Babe was sweet but who knew she was a candymaker?

You could tell we had some tailgating rust but I am sure we will be ready when it really counts!
Good to see y'all out there! Wish I could have met everyone. We were headed back towards the Blue Crew (after a quick trip to St. Arnolds with Texans Chick) when the sky opened up on us. We still had a good hour of tailgating, too!

We'll be back, though, especially now that we know where to find you!
Old 08-13-2007   #124
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

It was hot and rained?

Thanks to all who stopped by the RV.

Kimberly, pm me your address please.

And unfortunatley, the 42' plasma that we had outside did not make it. They tied it back down in the back after the game...drove home...opened the back to see that the straps came undone and it fell over...shattered.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #125
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Ouch.

Highlight of the night - Mike signing "Bear Down" and Lauren responding with the "Superbowl Shuffle." If only I had videoed the event.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #126
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Lee View Post
Hey General, That might be the same group that had that one guy post the bad message about the band...
I don't think they're the same...the tailgating group was called "Pacesetters". I don't remember ever seeing them before...
Old 08-13-2007   #127
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_General View Post
I don't think they're the same...the tailgating group was called "Pacesetters". I don't remember ever seeing them before...
Maybe a good 50 or so of us should invite ourselves to their tailgate, lol...
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2007   #128
JKMichelle
Rookie

"No that is not her. Beer Fairy is a very pretty"

Ouch Ted... that hurts my feelings...

"BookReader" Jen
Old 08-13-2007   #129
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Ouch.

Highlight of the night - Mike signing "Bear Down" and Lauren responding with the "Superbowl Shuffle." If only I had videoed the event.
Joe only made them sing louder
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2007   #130
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Marcie - I painted my horns!

117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2007   #131
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"No that is not her. Beer Fairy is a very pretty"

Ouch Ted... that hurts my feelings...

"BookReader" Jen
OOOOps!! Sorry I brought it up.....

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 08-13-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #132
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 291 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Did you remember to use your "clear coat" this time?
Old 08-13-2007   #133
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Huh? No clear coat needed. I did use plastic primer though. Sanding before priming is BS though, I'll never do that again w/ plastic. If I get really studious I'm going to paint a logo on it.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2007   #134
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

LOL, I got a incognito pic so that I cannot be photoshopped anymore.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #135
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 291 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Huh? No clear coat needed. I did use plastic primer though. Sanding before priming is BS though, I'll never do that again w/ plastic. If I get really studious I'm going to paint a logo on it.
Old joke from your "cornhole" making days!!! They look very nice Yank I thought something looked different!!!
Old 08-13-2007   #136
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
LOL, I got a incognito pic so that I cannot be photoshopped anymore.

Whatever!!
Old 08-13-2007   #137
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Nope, my cornhole never got clear coated. Went "au natural" instead.

(yes, I left the door wide open, why not?)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2007   #138
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nope, my cornhole never got clear coated. Went "au natural" instead.

(yes, I left the door wide open, why not?)
Thats not even worth it... TOO easy!!!
Old 08-13-2007   #139
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thats not even worth it... TOO easy!!!
I thought you like easy?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2007   #140
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will find the auto Vandal and they will pay

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read