Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2007   #101
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe
Default Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

ok.....

Oreo Truffles are made
Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars are made
Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are made
Bread and Butter Jalapeno dip is made
Ice chests are packed
Now I just have to drive over in the morning....

Can't wait to see everyone!!! It has been a LONG off season....

We are leaving New Braunfels at 8:30am....see y'all in a few hours!!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #102
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Sorry, it's apparently bash Bill morning, lol.

No, not this year - after 2 years of carting around a LOT of name tags that people never picked up. I MAY make them for only Blue Crew members that I KNOW I will see.
Come on, you mean 84's RV doesn't have a print room so you can make them by request?!?!?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #103
whiskeyrbl

New to Blue. Would like to come by and meet you guys. Last year we were in Maroon with practicaly no tailgating around us so not to sure how it works. I am taking off work at noon( to go buy beer ). So if it is ok my fiance and I would like to swing by and get to know y'all. I hope we win or atleast look good I'm giving up 7 hours of OT to go tonight. Will be in area around 3.
Old 08-11-2007   #104
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
ok.....

Oreo Truffles are made

Ice chests are packed

Those are some tasty sounding treats.
Old 08-11-2007   #105
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Those are some tasty sounding treats.
Yeah, and you should see some of the food she brings.
Old 08-11-2007   #106
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 15 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

wow....that's a lot of prepping.........we have a football scrimmage from 9 to 11 this morning..........then i have to pack the ice chest..........but i'm just bringing a grill......i made someone else bring food..........lol
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #107
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
New to Blue. Would like to come by and meet you guys. Last year we were in Maroon with practicaly no tailgating around us so not to sure how it works. I am taking off work at noon( to go buy beer ). So if it is ok my fiance and I would like to swing by and get to know y'all. I hope we win or atleast look good I'm giving up 7 hours of OT to go tonight. Will be in area around 3.

Come on by!! We are in the corner of the Platinum Lot near Westridge and Kirby!! Ask for Grandma or Kimberly....we will make sure you are welcomed!! (My tailgating spot is C4...so look around that area!!)

Kimberly
Old 08-11-2007   #108
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Yeah, and you should see some of the food she brings.
I love you Ted!!! I can't wait to hug your neck and Kathryn's neck!!!

We are about to head out. Just finished packing up the truck!!!!

Houston or BUST!!

Kimberly
Old 08-11-2007   #109
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bears/Texans Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
ok.....

Oreo Truffles are made
Ice chests are packed

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! L is upset she won't be getting any
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #110
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Leaving Austin in 20 minutes. Depending upon my in-laws' disposition we may stroll over and say howdy.
Old 08-11-2007   #111
BeerFairy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Book, reader, Jen??? Is that you???
Yes it is me!!! And thank you Jeff for your help getting me back on! Apparently my screen name was MIA!

I am sooo looking forward to tonight!!!!
BeerFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #112
BeerFairy
Rookie

Quote:
No that is not her.

Beer Fairy is a very pretty, petite blonde who hangs out with those stuck up snobs with the misting fan.

Book reader Jen goes by another name here and hangs out with TxDavid (I think it has something to do with his rubber horns).
LOL...ha...was wondering what the book reader comment was about (although I am one of those too). Guess I'm a different Jen, but I still like TxDavids rubber horns...
BeerFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #113
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerFairy View Post
LOL...ha...was wondering what the book reader comment was about (although I am one of those too). Guess I'm a different Jen, but I still like TxDavids rubber horns...
All the ladies (and a couple men) do.
Old 08-12-2007   #114
Tedc
Hardheaded

We had a hot time out there!

It was really great seeing everyone again. We had a lot of regulars and it was very nice to see all of the visitors we had. TDC was in the house (I need some of the pics guys) and Gary came over (it is always good to see your positive attitude). Specnatz made a visit as well. We had a ton of great food. I knew LongHorn Babe was sweet but who knew she was a candymaker?

You could tell we had some tailgating rust but I am sure we will be ready when it really counts!
Old 08-12-2007   #115
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 15 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

yea we didn't make it over it was too hot to move.......i drank cold beer and the boys played football and made the evening news....thank gawd we got to go over to the training facility for their training clinic and was there while it rained......lol, i left my canopy up and it scratched my truck dangit....oh well we had fun.....loved our seats in the 118 section.......we look forward to going again...by the way, single mama here always looking for cheep seats......hee,hee,hee
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #116
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we had a great tailgate!! THANKS to everyone for taking care of me and my grandson's! All my goodies got stuck in the back of my son-in-laws truck, with a broken lock, and we didn't get anything out until right before time to go to the game. You all provided us with drinks, food, chairs, and just loving care!!! This is why I love you all so much!!

I have to send a SPECIAL thinks to Dean and Jeff for the mister and fan!! You guys saved my BUTT!! Hopefully by the girls game, my health will be better and I won't need it!

For those of you who knew about my health situation, I thank you SOOOO much, from the bottom of my heart, for taking such good care of me!! My BLUE CREW family is the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #117
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Great tailgate everyone!!

It was wonderful to see all my old friends and make some new ones!!

Thanks everyone for being so nice to my friends that I brought!!

Good friends, good food.....what more could a person ask for?!?!?

Kimberly
Old 08-12-2007   #118
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a blast, it was great to meet more of this group. Yankee, SheTexan, Longhornbabe, Joe Texan, and Texan_Chick plus many others who I met for the first time. What a wonderful bunch of folks that I can not say enough good things about.

Last edited by Specnatz; 08-12-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #119
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:

Good friends, good food.....what more could a person ask for?!?!?
Good football.
Old 08-12-2007   #120
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good football.
Well yeah, that too.

It was great seeing everybody. Really, encouraging tailgating and the creation of a fan community was a terrific thing for the Texans to do. Lots of teams have grim or no tailgate opportunties.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read