Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2007   #1
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need 2 tickets for 12/9/2007 vs Bucs

Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets together and a parking pass for the December 9th game vs the Bucs. I am hoping for them to be in any of the following sections...

103, 110, 123, 130, 305, 314, 333, or 342.

This will be our first time to attend a live NFL game, thanks for your help!
Dickie
Old 08-08-2007   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need 2 tickets for 12/9/2007 vs Bucs

I've got 3 tickets but they're in the 600 area
Old 08-08-2007   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieb View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking for 2 tickets together and a parking pass for the December 9th game vs the Bucs. I am hoping for them to be in any of the following sections...

103, 110, 123, 130, 305, 314, 333, or 342.

This will be our first time to attend a live NFL game, thanks for your help!
Dickie
Dickie,

I'm curious, if this is your first NFL game, how did you come up with those very specific sections?

Good luck on getting tickets. I don't think you will have a problem making the game.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #4
Free Agent
Lone-Star

i have 2 in section-103 row-c, make me an offer.
Old 08-09-2007   #5
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Dickie,

I'm curious, if this is your first NFL game, how did you come up with those very specific sections?

Good luck on getting tickets. I don't think you will have a problem making the game.
I talked with a guy at work who said that those would be good sections and not too expensive. I think behind the endzone would be cool but if the game ended up being on the other end all day it would stink. I would like to be by one end to see us score some TD's.
Old 08-10-2007   #6
dickieb
Veteran

I am open to other sections, does anyone else have tickets for this game for sale?
Old 08-10-2007   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's a pair...kinda pricy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Houston-Texans...mZ290147243473
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2007   #8
dickieb
Veteran

Thanks Mojo,

I found some in the 637 section for $50 each, I looked at the virtual seating and they don't look to bad. The more I look at it I think up high you can see the game better? Down low it looks like you would miss a lot on the other end of the field. Any thoughts/advice from you guys who have been to games before?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read