Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2007   #21
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: first time tailgaters.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
If you have never been to a tailgate, and want to come to one, basically Texans fans are friendly sorts and if you say what lot you are in, or which one you want to go to, there's someone that will invite you.

Here's something I wrote a while back about Texans tailgating. (I wish I would have included the basic information about needing a parking pass, comments about sunscreen and water woulda been good ones too):

link

I appreciate the info. Texans Chick
Old 08-09-2007   #22
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Definitely head over to the Platinum Lot. The Blue Crew is GREAT!!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #23
NathanT29
waterboy

This will be my first time using a parking pass and got a Blue lot, never tailgated when we went to the Texans vs Denver Preseason game, dont know what to expect but will bring a case of Bud Light if thats Lot law hahahah. GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!
NathanT29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #24
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

OKAY LOOK FOR US WANDERING AIMLESSLY....I'LL BE THE MOM IN A BUCCANEERS JERSEY WITH 4 BOYS IN BUCCANEER JERSEYS......THAT'S OUR YOUTH TEAM.....I THINK MY DAUGHTER MAY BE WEARING A URLACHER JERSEY SO YA'LL CAN DOGPILE HER...
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read