Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-09-2007   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bullpen Tickets Titans Game!!!

I just ordered tickets for the titans game, and after checking my bank account and debating, I pulled the trigger and am sitting in section 116, row JJ. I was wondering if anybody is going to be around my section for the game. I'd like to meet some of ya'll in person, if possible.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Bullpen Tickets Titans Game!!!

116, row C
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

we'll have to get together....I'll be the rather tall fellow in the battle red andre jersey.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 08-09-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bullpen Tickets Titans Game!!!

Quite a few people on here are 116 or 117.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #5
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in 116- U...see ya soon.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #6
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

115 row H

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

116 row A seat 20, come on down and say hi

And congrats on nailing down a bull Pen Seat
Old 08-09-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
116 row A seat 20, come on down and say hi

And congrats on nailing down a bull Pen Seat
Which sux for me. I have been trying to change my seats for 5 seasons now...
Old 08-09-2007   #9
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

116, Row R. Look for the crazy asian guy running and jumping up and down and making TONS OF NOISE. I'll probably have a crazy Texans wig on.

And if they'll let me, I'll see if I can't bring my trombone.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #10
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

117 J. I'll be the fat guy in funny pants.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #11
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

116 Row C

Why don't you just come to the Blue Crew tailgate and meet most of us?
Old 08-09-2007   #12
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

I don't know where or how...but that definitely sounds like a possiblity.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 08-09-2007   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I don't know where or how...but that definitely sounds like a possiblity.
David has a nice website that tells you where to go for the Blue Crew--maps and whatnot:

link

Blue Crew is at the Northwest corner of the Platinum lot.
Old 08-09-2007   #14
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the props TC. I've let the site kinda sit dormant - except for the maps. I'm hoping to add a blog to it this year. I'll probably update the front page after the Bears game - It still has a reference to the draft! Sooo much to do....so little time.

swtbound - I'm also BullPen - 116 Row T. Swing on by the Blue Crew tailgate and meet a lot of us before the game....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have also recently picked up some tickets for this game, but my wife and I will be in Sec. 139 row F. I may be able to wonder over to the Blue Crew tailgate though to say hi to everyone.......however DB and the guys in the yellow lot have been pretty gracious and said i can hang with them.
Old 08-09-2007   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in 116 row C but have 6 extra tickets (Uppers) to this game I'm trying to get rid of.
Old 08-09-2007   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I'm in 116 row C but have 6 extra tickets (Uppers) to this game I'm trying to get rid of.
Yo Andrew, I would like to drop by and say hi to you and the Mrs., I have yellow parking pass for the game though.....where do you guys tailgate?
Old 08-09-2007   #18
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yo Andrew, I would like to drop by and say hi to you and the Mrs., I have yellow parking pass for the game though.....where do you guys tailgate?

We're in the Red lot. I honestly don't know if I'll make it to that game. We're suppose to be in Turn around and if we are then I'll just have to hope its on my weekend off. If you want if yall come down the day before the game you can stop by the house we live over in League City
Old 08-12-2007   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
We're in the Red lot. I honestly don't know if I'll make it to that game. We're suppose to be in Turn around and if we are then I'll just have to hope its on my weekend off. If you want if yall come down the day before the game you can stop by the house we live over in League City
Thanks for the offer, but we are visiting my parents that whole weekend, other than the game that is, over in Anahuac and driving into Reliant Park just early enough to tailgate.....Let me know if you end up making it out to the game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read