Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2007   #14
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Arrow, I thought you knew that part of Buds 'sweetheart' deal with Nashville gauranteed sell-outs for 10 years... Of course this year is sold out...
Na paying attention to owners only seems to piss people off. I rarely hear something good about an owner on any team. Yeah they have there moments but it only take the team to move or dog a player like Allen and they are the devil. Saves me headache. I still do not see how that would effect the Titans moving. The waiting list is a mile long and we have Young at QB to bring them through the gates.

Quote:
I also know that you know enough about football to understand that the Texans 'upgraded' and 'improved' this offseason, while the tinnbreads subtracted talent and really didn't do anything with free agency... Thus a ****ty product this season...

A couple of those, and griping about the stadium leads to less and less attendance...
While I agree the Texans have made moves to improve you still have a completely unproven guy going at QB with no real option if he does not pan out. You replaced an aged WR with an even older WR. The Green pickup will have short term benefits but is still going to have to be replaced in the next few season.

Allot of "ifs" that revolve around the Texans off season puts them in a pretty strange place. To me they will be this years Dolphins. Lots of potentional with allot of hope that will amount to little and the fans questioning the choice of Schaub.

I also love how over valued the players we have lost have been. Yes Pac was a bad loss but in the long run we have stabilized our secondary by improving the #2 spot. More consistent play then a star on one end and a guy who will be lucky to make the squad this season on the other. 3 of the 4 guys in our projected secondary are 2 or less season out of the playing in a super bowl. You do not get to the super bowl with a crappy secondary.

Bennett, good riddance. Wade or Gage they might as well be the same player. All of our young WRs have another season under there belts. Time to step up or step out.

Henry can be replaced. He was coming off of a season prior to last with a 4 game suspension, averaged less the 4 ypc and could only put up 388 yards in 10 games. Now to the average fan Henry's last season looked like he was on fire and running really hard. To a Titans fan who actually watched the games you see a guy that worked well with a new O-line scheme and Young's presence as a run threat. We have moving to a system style of blocking and actually doing it correctly. It has shown improvement across the entire O-line.

Quote:
PS.... Admit it. You have told us several times in the past that you "Love LA"....
I use to word "hell'a" to much to be accepted in LA

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read