Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-08-2007   #1
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default GoTitans.com

This thread gave me a laugh.This has to be the dumbest things I've ever heard.Make sure you read until they start talking about Andre Johnson.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29482
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Some dummy named stillmatic said that Braylon Edwards, Darrell Jackson, Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Troy Brown, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Hines Ward, Chris Henry, and Larry Fitzgerald are better than AJ. Titans fans are funny. And dumb.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #3
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

That would be an upgrade if call them dumb.
Old 08-08-2007   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Some dummy named stillmatic said that Braylon Edwards, Darrell Jackson, Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Troy Brown, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Hines Ward, Chris Henry, and Larry Fitzgerald are better than AJ. Titans fans are funny. And dumb.
"andre johnson isnt even in the top 20 receivers in the league." According to stillmatic.

I see the Titans are lowering their standards even on the fan level.
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #5
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

It appears you guys can read from the quotes but why so selectivly? You pick one poster who gets blasted by all other Titans fan and you accept them as the mascot for the Titans fan base.

It's almost as silly as the Texans thinking they are going to be contenders this season. I like this quote personally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingArrow#9
In a few years the Texans will be the LA Dynamite or a CFL team.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

It appears you guys can read from the quotes but why so selectivly? You pick one poster who gets blasted by all other Titans fan and you accept them as the mascot for the Titans fan base.

It's almost as silly as the Texans thinking they are going to be contenders this season. I like this quote personally:
I just ran right over that as a typo, obvisouly the poster meant J-ville. I'm so used to automatically fixin Possum Holler stuff in my head.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #7
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder who started that thread?

They can't even keep threads about another team from going to the smack room. Silly little TENNheads. They trip all over theirselves with their lack of football knowledge.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-08-2007   #8
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I just ran right over that as a typo, obvisouly the poster meant J-ville. I'm so used to automatically fixin Possum Holler stuff in my head.
That is why I added CFL. If J'villa moves first they will get the LA team and the Texans will move to CFL. Race to see who can be worst?

Old 08-08-2007   #9
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
That is why I added CFL. If J'villa moves first they will get the LA team and the Texans will move to CFL. Race to see who can be worst?
If the Texans move to the CFL then where are the Titans goin' areana2? Y'all already got the uniforms for it.
Old 08-08-2007   #10
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Damn, double post!
Old 08-08-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Before I was so rudely interupted I was typing the following.

Blazing Arrow must have a man-crush on the Texans.... He has talked that silly non-sense about moving for a long time, so I'm beginning to beleive that its wishful thinking.

Mark these words now:

The Titans will move before the Texans. The Titans 10 year gaurantee of sell-outs ends this year. And with that ****ty product they throw out there, Nashville will catch Jacksonville in black-outs quickly....

So Arrow, you will be able to drive about what? 4 or 5 hours south and see your man-love Vince in person.. Only problem is, they will be playing in that nasty rat infested coliseum instead of the Rose Bowl....
Old 08-08-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

This is how it starts (Borrowed from Overalls on the Tinnbreads board):

Quote:
Do NOT show any more contests or commercial on the jumbotron. I dropped $60 on my seat. I don't need to have commercials in my face throughout the game too (I wish). If we are going to be force-fed commercials and contests, at least be more original instead of the SOS each week.

Get some variety in food in the stadium. I get more options at a Sounds game.

Get live music going in and around the concourse areas. (Bull Pen Pep Band anyone)They guys that played in front of the stadium on plastic cans and stuff was fun. Heck, a juggler or magician or two would be more fun than nothing.
PS... What are the sounds and what do they play. Is that womens football or like single A baseball??
Old 08-08-2007   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Damn, double post!
Don't you hate those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #14
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

You can't really base one posters ignorance on the whole fanbase.

At least most of the Titan fans over there quickly shut him down with facts, not stats.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

In all fairness to Arrow and a couple of others, the best GoTitans.com posters, post here on TT too. With that said, I spend a fair amount of time over there (even though they still wont activate my account so that I can post), there are plenty of 'ignorant' posters...
Old 08-08-2007   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Blazing Arrow must have a man-crush on the Texans.... He has talked that silly non-sense about moving for a long time, so I'm beginning to beleive that its wishful thinking.

Mark these words now:

The Titans will move before the Texans. The Titans 10 year gaurantee of sell-outs ends this year. And with that ****ty product they throw out there, Nashville will catch Jacksonville in black-outs quickly....

So Arrow, you will be able to drive about what? 4 or 5 hours south and see your man-love Vince in person.. Only problem is, they will be playing in that nasty rat infested coliseum instead of the Rose Bowl....
LA can have the Texans ... they can have the Raiders back too any time they want. We have sold out this season and all seasons prior. I am confused by your comment. I know things like .500 seasons or Playoffs, or Super Bowls are not something in the norm for a Texans fan but even last season the Titans accomplished more then the Texans ever have. So if ours is "****ty production" what do you call the bottom of the barrel that is the Texans?

Would not know. I avoid the area of CA between Santa Barbara and San Diego unless i am going to see the mouse.

Old 08-08-2007   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I will try the quick reply format to see if this will post:

Arrow, I thought you knew that part of Buds 'sweetheart' deal with Nashville gauranteed sell-outs for 10 years... Of course this year is sold out...

I also know that you know enough about football to understand that the Texans 'upgraded' and 'improved' this offseason, while the tinnbreads subtracted talent and really didn't do anything with free agency... Thus a ****ty product this season...

A couple of those, and griping about the stadium leads to less and less attendance...

PS.... Admit it. You have told us several times in the past that you "Love LA"....
Old 08-08-2007   #18
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mark these words now:

That's gold Bill. I've bookmarked it dude so time will tell. You might be saved from self humiliation if TT doesn't survive the move.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
That's gold Bill. I've bookmarked it dude so time will tell. You might be saved from self humiliation if TT doesn't survive the move.
I will try this again, but this time it will be the abbreviated version.

TT will be fine and I stand by my words. The Titans would move before the Texans would. A girlfriend that cheated on you will cheat again.. Bud isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he will prostitute himself..

The Titans did nothing to improve your team. You lost your best DB and punt returner. Your receiver is 69 years old.. The strength of your team is your running back, "his highness" Vince Young...

PS... Way to support your NHL franchise with the 25th ranking in attendance out of 30 teams..
Old 08-08-2007   #20
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will try this again, but this time it will be the abbreviated version.

TT will be fine and I stand by my words. The Titans would move before the Texans would. A girlfriend that cheated on you will cheat again.. Bud isn't rich because he's smart. He's rich because he will prostitute himself..

The Titans did nothing to improve your team. You lost your best DB and punt returner. Your receiver is 69 years old.. The strength of your team is your running back, "his highness" Vince Young...

PS... Way to support your NHL franchise with the 25th ranking in attendance out of 30 teams..
GoTitans.com will survive, wasn't TT assimilated not too long ago? See it's started already.

My girlfriend didn't cheat on me,she showed me more of the world. I tip my hat to greater experience when it comes to judging wheather or not a team has done nothing to improve.

I know what the NHL is but it leaves me cold.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read