Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2007   #21
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yet again ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I suppose you mean $28.00?
He couldn't do the math...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #22
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Without a doubt. But I mean, he never says "I'll come tailgate with you" or "I'll bring some steaks" or anything.

He just incessantly begs for free tickets.

Most question his existence.

Ok nevermind. I had a feeling u guys would respond this way. The reason i don't taligate is bcuz i can't. usually during the season i am fasting. U know muslims do that right? SO yea if i was to tailgate or just be around u guys it would make me mucho hungry. And i am still in High school. plus i would never touch a beer in my life.

FOr the pennies and i can't do math. I mean $2,800 in pennies. And i am very good in math Thank you very much.

But yea sorry i asked i just don't like spending money on stuff i can't keep. Thats the kind of person i am.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #23
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
Ok nevermind. I had a feeling u guys would respond this way. The reason i don't taligate is bcuz i can't. usually during the season i am fasting. U know muslims do that right? SO yea if i was to tailgate or just be around u guys it would make me mucho hungry. And i am still in High school. plus i would never touch a beer in my life.

FOr the pennies and i can't do math. I mean $2,800 in pennies. And i am very good in math Thank you very much.

But yea sorry i asked i just don't like spending money on stuff i can't keep. Thats the kind of person i am.
Muslim or not but if you are 22 and still in high school you should study more and watch football less.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #24
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Muslim or not but if you are 22 and still in high school you should study more and watch football less.
Lol i am not 22. I am 17 almost 18 september 14. I put a fake DOB bcuz i thought u had to be atleast 18 to join the board.
Old 08-07-2007   #25
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Well not to be rude or anything, but mostpeople give tickets to people they know and would hangout before the game.

You don't drink that is great, my brother does not drink but he seems to have a good time hanging out with people who do.

By the way I thought Ramadan does not start until November?
Old 08-07-2007   #26
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Well not to be rude or anything, but mostpeople give tickets to people they know and would hangout before the game.

You don't drink that is great, my brother does not drink but he seems to have a good time hanging out with people who do.

It starts 15 days before each year.

This year it is starting on my birthday on september 14. Nice present right!

I understand what u saying about the tickets. Just hoping someone would give me one.

Btw if you guys have two tix to the cowboys game anywhere except for the 600 level i have 50 bucks.
Old 08-07-2007   #27
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol i am not 22. I am 17 almost 18 september 14. I put a fake DOB bcuz i thought u had to be atleast 18 to join the board.
Maybe people would take you seriously if you started spelling things out and use proper punctuation.

If you really had $2,800 in pennies, take them up to the bank and trade them in for real cash. You could afford to go buy yourself a set of season tickets and stop begging everyone on this board for tickets. Its pathetic.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #28
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Maybe people would take you seriously if you started spelling things out and use proper punctuation.

If you really had $2,800 in pennies, take them up to the bank and trade them in for real cash. You could afford to go buy yourself a set of season tickets and stop begging everyone on this board for tickets. Its pathetic.
Why would I have $2,800 in pennies? I was just playing around. Sorry for not using proper punctuation. I am just too used to all the texting and chatting online. Like I said before I don't want to use money on things I can't keep and if I get bored of it resell it.
Old 08-07-2007   #29
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone needs to shape up on their moderating skills.

BAN!
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #30
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Someone needs to shape up on their moderating skills.

BAN!
?

Why should I be banned?
Old 08-08-2007   #31
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Btw if you guys have two tix to the cowboys game anywhere except for the 600 level i have 50 bucks.
For $50, the 600 level is probably as good as it's gonna get. but ya never know.

Here's some for $55 on the 50yd line in the 600s

More Here

Here's some in the 500 for $80 BIN

Here's some in 500 for $50
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #32
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
For $50, the 600 level is probably as good as it's gonna get. but ya never know.

Here's some for $55 on the 50yd line in the 600s

More Here

Here's some in the 500 for $80 BIN

Here's some in 500 for $50
thanks. see if i can make a deal
Old 08-08-2007   #33
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post

Well, in that case...
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #34
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Paki was the guy that was in High School drama class and persuaded the texans to give him a press pas for a day or two untill they took it away because of whatever he said to Kim or Amber. I remember cause he lost his press pass at practice. Kinda smartelic on the board but we did give him a chance.
Old 08-28-2007   #35
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe, Paki isn't the guy that had the press pass in pre-season!!!
Old 08-28-2007   #36
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 11 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Quote:
I understand what u saying about the tickets. Just hoping someone would give me one.
Unbelievable. What a

Perhaps you'd like a shot at my wife and a rummage through my fridge as well? You cheapskate, mooching tosser.

Where's a mod when you need one?

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #37
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Haha.
I asked for tickets becuase i didn't want them to go to waste if you weren't going. And u couldn't sell them to anyone.

I offered to pay 50 bucks
Old 08-28-2007   #38
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
Unbelievable. What a

Perhaps you'd like a shot at my wife and a rummage through my fridge as well? You cheapskate, mooching tosser.

Depends, what's in your fridge? I'm hungry
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #39
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 77 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
Unbelievable. What a

Different culture - doesn't get that you don't mooch off people that you are trying to be friends with.

Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #40
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

While we are at it....

Does anyone want to come pick me up so I can taligate? It's only a 5 hour drive. That's only 10 hours out of your day. j/k

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read