Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-07-2007   #121
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince not lighting it up in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
But Sparrow, you are filed in the "waste of time" section... Right by the tinbreads offseason aquisitions.
Old 08-07-2007   #122
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

More whinning and crying at the Titans board.

Their stadium atmosphere is bad.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29927

Quote:
Do NOT show any more contests or commercial on the jumbotron. I dropped $60 on my seat. I don't need to have commercials in my face throughout the game too (I wish). If we are going to be force-fed commercials and contests, at least be more original instead of the SOS each week.

Get some variety in food in the stadium. I get more options at a Sounds game.

Get live music going in and around the concourse areas. (Bull Pen Pep Band anyone)They guys that played in front of the stadium on plastic cans and stuff was fun. Heck, a juggler or magician or two would be more fun than nothing.

I thought vy changed all that.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #123
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They guys that played in front of the stadium on plastic cans and stuff was fun.
yeah, maybe they can mix in a dude with a washboard and another dude blowing in a jug. chi-ku-ku
Old 08-07-2007   #124
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Do you seriously think that I don't know what you were alluding to? The allusion was a bit of a reach. I guess that's what the marbles rolling around upstairs came up with.
Considering our past "discussions" I thought it was a stretch.

You laughed just a little you can admit it.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #125
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Considering our past "discussions" I thought it was a stretch.

You laughed just a little you can admit it.
You may be right, but never will I admit it.

Just like how you refuse to admit that Jason David is nothing but a cover 2 corner, or how VY's numbers are below average for an NFL qb.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read