Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2007   #21
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, Yellow Lotters have the best tailgating vehicles!

We did the grass the first couple of years, but now we are side walk dwellers...we get the best of both worlds, grass and concrete. Plus if you're an opposing fan you cant avoid getting blasted with the bullhorn!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #22
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I will definitely try to visit everyone in this thread at the Chicago preseason game. Gotta get pics!!!
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Anytime, man. Infantrycak, Kaiser Toro, and Yankee in Texas stopped by and hung out last year. Always a good time.
Well, I try to make it to one game a year from the Austin area but I have never been able to tailgate. This year that is going to change. My wife and I are going to be coming to the Texans/titans on 10-21-07. I am going to look for you guys, the blue FED EX truck, the yellow bus, and anyone of the posters that don't mind us hangin out. I will probably shoot some PM's out before hand.

I am already looking for tickets now, so if anyone wants to sell to diehard fan, I am your guy.

I hope to get to party with a lot of you guys before that game.
Old 07-09-2007   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 338994 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

You are always welcomed to our tailgate. Just give me a heads up before your trip and we'll make sure to keep your favorite beverage on ice for ya'!
Old 07-09-2007   #25
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You are always welcomed to our tailgate. Just give me a heads up before your trip and we'll make sure to keep your favorite beverage on ice for ya'!
Wow, thanks DB! That's extremely gracious of you. I will probably take you up on that.
Old 07-21-2007   #26
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Okay it's official. I will be there, in the yellow lot, on 10-21-07. I went to the post office today and voila, my recently purchased tickets and parking pass have arrived!!

Now I am in countdown mode, until the mother ship calls me home.

Old 07-29-2007   #27
bignasty
Veteran

Section: BullPen 116 row N
Rep Power: 13 bignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to bignasty Send a message via MSN to bignasty

We tailgate in the Yellow lot also. We are Get N da truck tailgaters. We have the saloon setup that everyone who exits the concrete side has to pass by. We have band showing up for the Prime time game. Everyone should come check them out. 2 MORE weeks.....
bignasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #28
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignasty View Post
We tailgate in the Yellow lot also. We are Get N da truck tailgaters. We have the saloon setup that everyone who exits the concrete side has to pass by. We have band showing up for the Prime time game. Everyone should come check them out. 2 MORE weeks.....
Can you post a picture of your set-up? I swear I have seen you guys, just want to make sure I got the right group in mind.
Old 07-30-2007   #29
dskillz
Veteran

Soon and very soon!

Old 07-31-2007   #30
bignasty
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 bignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVP

Here is a few PIC's. I do not really have any from last year. Also note most of pics are taken first thing in the morning before I completely
This is one of our layout with almost nobody there

Here are our supermen mascots

Here is shot of the last night game we had with F-Co playing
Old 07-31-2007   #31
bignasty
Veteran

Here is pic of Juice, my wife and myself at the Taks game last year. And our favorite waitress's

And
Old 08-01-2007   #32
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats my buddies wife(Colts Fan)...she is faster than 90% of the guys there.

This was a good crowd for the Miami game. Where were all of yall for the Colts game...hmmmm?
Old 08-01-2007   #33
dskillz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Thats my buddies wife(Colts Fan)...she is faster than 90% of the guys there.

This was a good crowd for the Miami game. Where were all of yall for the Colts game...hmmmm?

Sounds like your buddy is a lucky man...in more ways than one.

They were out there. There was no one there at all due to the holiday and the crappy weather. The set-up was on the concrete, not the grass.
Old 08-01-2007   #34
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Sounds like your buddy is a lucky man...in more ways than one.

They were out there. There was no one there at all due to the holiday and the crappy weather. The set-up was on the concrete, not the grass.

Oh I remember....

Can't wait til it's time again!!
Old 08-01-2007   #35
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

good to see you getting your "steve weiser" on.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #36
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just an update for anbody that cares. I know that I said that I have a yellow bus and I think I have had a few people have said there were going to come by and see it, but the bus is getting an update.

We will still be parking right behind Shotgun 30, but the bus is being painted and will roll out with its new paint job for the Dallas preseaon game ( I hope, fingers crossed). So don't look for yellow, look for LIBERTY WHITE!!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #37
dskillz
Veteran

Was that the long schoolbus with the 'Fantasy North' signage on it?
Old 08-02-2007   #38
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember that Colt Fan. She's welcome at Texan Mojo anytime.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #39
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Was that the long schoolbus with the 'Fantasy North' signage on it?

Yes it is!! But its getting its makeover right now. We have one big sponser on it instead of the small ones. Sorry if the Fantasy North sticker offened anybody!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #40
dskillz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Yes it is!! But its getting its makeover right now. We have one big sponser on it instead of the small ones. Sorry if the Fantasy North sticker offened anybody!
Didn't offend me, I was hoping it was 'Fantasy North' on wheels!!!!

I will be sure to come by and say hello next week!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read