Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-28-2007   #1
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How the Hollywood Texan rolls for GAME DAY!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy and watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7tPGhj8a80

A lot of people should do this because I would love to see how other people enjoy the TEXANS too!!!

Let me know, and I will e-mail you the mp3 for audio if you like how I spliced it.

Later,
T
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007   #2
WaywardTexanFan
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to WaywardTexanFan Send a message via Yahoo to WaywardTexanFan
Default Re: How the Hollywood Texan rolls for GAME DAY!!!!

wow!!!
Old 07-30-2007   #3
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Dammit, Hollywood stole my idea, lol!

I actually created a youtube video using Microsoft Movie Maker and alot of pics I had laying around. I was going to do the same thing at the end of the season, using the best pics I took throughout the season. I would make sure to have pics of the scoreboard for every game.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #4
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

The pictures just don't seem to flow with the music. Its very disjointed and inconsistent, I give it a 2.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: How the Hollywood Texan rolls for GAME DAY!!!!

Roll N!!!!!!! Is your name on the ceiling?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #6
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
The pictures just don't seem to flow with the music. Its very disjointed and inconsistent, I give it a 2.
I did this while drinking two Jack and Cokes before going down on the Strip to the Rainbow Bar and Grill last Friday night.

The pictures are multiple games but flowing in blocks how we got to the game, tailgated, went to the game, and after the game.

Since I live in Hollywood and work in the TV biz, I have shown a few people in the industry the video. None of them had expressed anything similar to your comments.

Take it for what it is worth. I was basically drunk when I took the pictures and also when I put this thing together.

Not bad, eehhhh????

GO TEXANS!!!!!

I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2007   #7
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Dammit, Hollywood stole my idea, lol!

I actually created a youtube video using Microsoft Movie Maker and alot of pics I had laying around. I was going to do the same thing at the end of the season, using the best pics I took throughout the season. I would make sure to have pics of the scoreboard for every game.
DO IT!!!!

I would love to see it.

It would be cool to have a section on the board that has a bunch of videos showing our experiences.
Sponsored links
Old 07-31-2007   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty cool video. Looks like you guys have a good time.

How does that homeless guy with the long hair keep getting in your pictures?

Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #9
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Roll N!!!!!!! Is your name on the ceiling?
No it isn't.

I need to take care of that.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 07-31-2007   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

The dude on the left at 0:27 looks like Sylar from "Heroes", lol.
Old 07-31-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

AWESOME!!

What do you do for mud bugs in LA though????
Old 07-31-2007   #12
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
AWESOME!!

What do you do for mud bugs in LA though????
I don't.

Good food can be hard to come for guys like me at a reasonable price.

Your normal joints or hole in the walls typically have sub par taste.

Apparently, there is Ragin Cajun down in Long Beach. I have been meaning to get down there. That is a bit of a drive from Hollywood though. No connection to the Houston version.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read