Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 07-30-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pac-Man's got a J-O-B!

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...signs-Adam-%5C

Quote:
Late last week TNA Wrestling signed suspended Tennessee Titan cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones to a contract that will see the NFL star perform as a wrestler.
More Possum Holler residents will see him this year then then they did last year.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pac-Man's got a J-O-B!

AWESOME!!

Pac-man v. K-Fed......
Old 07-30-2007   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, it's not like this comes as a surprise. How much dignity does anybody expect from someone walking around calling himself "Pacman" anyway?
Old 07-30-2007   #4
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104197 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

I put money on a drug fueled Kurt Angle breaking Pac-Man's neck. God Kurt got washed up!
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #5
Immobilarity
Made You Look

Rep Power: 16 Immobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden cover

pacman jones vs samoa joe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 07-30-2007   #6
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

When I read the thread title, I thought, "Maybe he found a job as a bouncer at a strip club"

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #7
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...signs-Adam-%5C

More Possum Holler residents will see him this year then then they did last year.
You do not see the irony of implying someone is a hill-billy while you are a wrestling fan?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-30-2007   #8
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You do not see the irony of implying someone is a hill-billy while you are a wrestling fan?
As much as you do by assuming I'm a wrestling fan.

I saw it reported somewhere else and just brought it here, because unlike 95% of Pussum Holler I read several news sites on a daily basis.
Old 07-30-2007   #9
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As much as you do by assuming I'm a wrestling fan.

I saw it reported somewhere else and just brought it here, because unlike 95% of Pussum Holler I read several news sites on a daily basis.
Ahh a media mecca who has "Wrestling" as such an important catigory it gets an entire tab to itself. A tab that is positioned one place higher then politics. Let me guess a CNN off shoot?

Old 07-30-2007   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

true story....when I lived in Nashville I was always amazed that they covered Wrestling in the paper. Anyone who has read me for a while knows I love Nashville....what a great city...but there was wrasslin' in the sports section....yep, this is the ugly truth. That was a bit of culture shock.

I think Pacman needs to team up with Chris Henry and use the bang cartoon uniforms.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #11
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Ahh a media mecca who has "Wrestling" as such an important catigory it gets an entire tab to itself. A tab that is positioned one place higher then politics. Let me guess a CNN off shoot?
Amazingly enough it was under sports, since you know at one time Pac-Man played in the NFL before leaving to persue a career as a...I mean before he got suspeneded, they had the link and I posted the source.

I also find it odd you've made no comment about pac-Man in this thread yet, are you that ashamed?
Old 07-30-2007   #12
Immobilarity
Made You Look

Rep Power: 16 Immobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden coverImmobilarity could be on the next Madden cover

It's still real to me dammit.
Old 07-30-2007   #13
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I really have nothing to say about Pacman. I think it has pretty much all been said. I guess I am happy he is not being arrested ... ?

Old 07-30-2007   #14
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
I really have nothing to say about Pacman. I think it has pretty much all been said. I guess I am happy he is not being arrested ... ?
yet or again?
Old 07-30-2007   #15
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
true story....when I lived in Nashville I was always amazed that they covered Wrestling in the paper. Anyone who has read me for a while knows I love Nashville....what a great city...but there was wrasslin' in the sports section....yep, this is the ugly truth. That was a bit of culture shock.

I think Pacman needs to team up with Chris Henry and use the bang cartoon uniforms.

It's mutha-****in Pac-Man! doo-doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo PAC-MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
yet or again?
I guess in this instance

Old 07-30-2007   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

That was the best damn mutha-******* Bang cartoon evah! Mutha-******s!!!!
Old 07-30-2007   #18
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That was the best damn mutha-******* Bang cartoon evah! Mutha-******s!!!!
Hello? Commisonar Goddell? What the **** do you want?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Pacman and Pro Wrestling?

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...ct_on_tna.html

Do you think he'll ever play in the NFL again?

Quote:
It is being reported on Nashville television stations and various Web sites that suspended NFL player Adam “Pacman” Jones has signed a contract with TNA.

While some reports have said that Jones will wrestle in TNA, his lawyer told Tennessean.com that the Tennessee Titans cornerback “won't be wrestling” and won't be playing the part of a villain as some might expect.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

First Frank Wychek, now Adam Jones... WTF is up with Tinnbreads??

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read