Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-02-2005   #21
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveForTheGame
Not many people owning up to their expectations of 10-6 or better with a trip to the playoffs. That's interesting...
Actually I think they are. Their the ones calling for a new QB, trade AJ for lineman etc. They are the ones wanting to take out the entire team and coaches and trade them for something else. Bunch of microwave *****s.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #22
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Most of the board had the season pegged at from 7-9 to the 9-7 range. Myself, 8-8 was my call. Some were calling for the playoffs, 11-5 to 13-3 and other types of over inflated stuff.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #23
Westside
Rookie

I started out during the spring (post draft) thinking that we might crack .500. During training camp and the preseason I thought that 7-9 or 8-8 was probably going to be the reality. After the opening game fiasco I thought 6-10 or 7-9 was going to be the reality. I think the big difference this year as compared to the first two years, is that no one took us lightly!
Westside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #24
Rosusu
All Pro

I was thinking 8-8 but all of my wins and losses are mixed up. I didnt have us sweeping the titans or jags. Then again I had us beating the lions, chargers, and browns. I am OK with 7-9 but there is some serious issues on the Oline that need to be taken care of.
Old 01-02-2005   #25
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Well, let's find out, shall we?
2004 prediction
expectations
predictions, 2nd verse

.. and the funny thing is, most were looking to see improvement this year in the form of a back to back win and also to finish around the .500 mark (with a few in their to skew the target a bit)
OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #26
Txnpride
Veteran

I had them at 7-9......Thought I was wrong after the way we played the last couple of weeks......but looks like I was on the money
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005   #27
Cheroqui
Veteran

I hoped for 8-8, thought 9-7 week of the Jets on, back to 8-8 after the Jets, and still don't see how we lost to the Browns.
Old 01-03-2005   #28
TexansCanes
All Pro

i think i siad 7-9 no matter what happened. i'm happy with the record, but i just wish we were a little more consistant week-to-week. i maybe even give a win for that. their are a few games that we weren't even in which got me kind of mad. all together i'm excited about the team and ready for next year. i will say that i have given carr a pass the last three years, but if he has the same year next year i will have to put all the blame on him instead of the o-line, wr, or the coaches. he has to show me why he is worthy of a number one pick because we are no longer an expasion team. i'm not saying he has to make the playoffs or else, he just has to improve.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read