Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Looking for a battle red Andre jersey

I looked on houstontexans.com and can't find a red andre johnson jersey. Anyone know where I can get one online?
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Looking for a battle red Andre jersey

google it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #3
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

could try the NFL shop online or www.footballfanatics.com
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #4
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks...how reliable is football fanatics? Ever buy from there?
Old 07-26-2007   #5
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
ive used it before and its a good site, but if you are worried about them being legit then use the nflshop site

you could always customize a jersey or wait till the texans online store makes a battle red andre johnson jersey available
Old 07-26-2007   #6
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not used it myself but I know a few people who have. Shipping is usually a bit cheaper than the official club shops. Which for UK based fans is a must.

The Texans shop doesn't ship outside North American continent....I have to find things elsewhere.

I guess you could also try some Reebok sites.
Old 07-26-2007   #7
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143147 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

A Gaffney jersey for Sale Price: $139.95? Authentic or not - they should be giving those (along with DC #8) away when you purchase anything.

They have some good stuff, might use them this year. Thanks for the link mancunian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-26-2007   #8
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
A Gaffney jersey for Sale Price: $139.95? Authentic or not - they should be giving those (along with DC #8) away when you purchase anything.

They have some good stuff, might use them this year. Thanks for the link mancunian.
pleasure - I'm thinking of buying some stuff from the NFL shop but because of shipping charges I have to spend at least $200 to make it worthwhile.
Old 07-26-2007   #9
silentj41
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 silentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

football fanatics is AWSOME!!! i've used them at least 7 times in the past year, shipping is usually fast and they use fedex for 4.99, so i would give them a chance....great site for all other sports too.
silentj41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #10
Gmoney
Rookie

I found one on the clearance rack at Macy's. It didn't have a price on so the girl went and grabbed a Moulds jersey of the rack to scan the bar code. I got my battle red AD jersey for $15 bucks!!!!
Gmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #11
Rampage
Rookie

Look, there's one! I guess I solved your problem!
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #12
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Good suggestion Elle I know a couple of people in the US that I do trust. On the other hand shipping is $35 which is less than 20 from the NFL shop.
Old 07-26-2007   #13
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

I know, it's surprising that there's no battle red Andre Jersey for adults. They have youth, but not for adults. I really want a battle red AJ jersey. I live 7 hours away from Houston, but I may have to drive over there to get it if I can't find it online. Thanks for the help guys.
Old 07-27-2007   #14
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Well, if you don't need $200 of stuff, your friends can ship to you. It's pretty easy to blow $200 shopping, though!

What kinds of stuff do you want?
I'm looking at a couple of jersey's, sweats, cap, winter knit hat (it's needed here). .....
My plan has hit a problem in that I now have to spend $600 on a crown for my tooth (300).
Old 07-27-2007   #15
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
I looked on houstontexans.com and can't find a red andre johnson jersey. Anyone know where I can get one online?
Check out this site, they have one at a good price, if you could find someone to ship it to you.........But thats right, its a youth.... http://www.fogdog.com/product/index....entPage=family

Also, you can try the go texans store http://www.gotexanstore.com/shop_det...00&prodID=1011 , even though it shows his jersey in white, in the selection area for color they list all 3....I ordered my Meco jersey directly by calling the go Texans store at Relaint and they can send it to you from there...

EDIT: OOOPPSSS, Just read u said the Texans store doesn't ship to the UK, Sorry...

Last edited by shinerbock_girl; 07-27-2007 at 09:27 AM.
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #16
mancunian
Daleks Rule

thats alright - might just have to take a vacation along the Gulf Coast and take a trip into Houston!
Old 07-27-2007   #17
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I actually saw an XL youth AJ red in academy today
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #18
mancunian
Daleks Rule

For UK fans I have a website that will order stuff in - http://www.ta-sports.net/

I've just ordered a couple of things they then get them shipped from the US, reasonable prices as well
Old 08-18-2007   #19
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

ebay

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read