Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-02-2005   #1
phan1
All Pro

Default Peek was really missed in this game...

Well, I'm not sure if he should start over Babin. But I do know we really need him on the field. Peek on situational downs has given us a lot in terms of pass rush, and he has really made things happen this season.

Oh yeah, and the Oline stinks. I was hugely excited in the opening drive when I saw Carr for the first time with a huge pocket that had about a 2 yard radius. But unfortunately that didn't last... DD had a great game, and as I thought, he just needed some repetition to get settled in. He is our back no doubt about it.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005   #2
Panther5407
All Pro

I gotta agree, you lcould just tell the difference without him. I was hoping to see Shantee Orr alittle bit but maybe next season.
Old 01-02-2005   #3
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd really like to see them move Wong inside and start Babin, Peek, Sharper, and Wong. Foreman is average and I think the Texans need to get their 4 best linebackers on the field for more plays.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read