Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-17-2007   #121
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Are you coming to the Blue Crew tailgate?
Actually i'll be in the orange lot with Hobie's group....A few other games i'm hoping to venture out in the blue and yellow lots....Where is your crew located Tedc????
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #122
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

It appears that the Texans receptionist just signed for my tickets around 10:30... So they are closer to being in my hands.
Old 07-17-2007   #123
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Got' em...
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #124
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Got mine, but it's bitter sweet as I may be moving to Dallas. Oh all these years sitting in my seats rocking Reliant, watching a (sometimes) inept lead team, the season they start to turn it around......
sigh.

Depending what happens after I meet with my tailgating crew, some tix may be on the sell soon.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #125
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I got the same deal where I won advance tickets before the public. The thing is being a season ticket holder you get to buy them today Tuesday July 17th at 9 am from ticketmaster. or you can wait till tommorow and maybe meet mario williams but they said he'll only be there for about 5 minutes. He's only doing the first couple ticket sales and they also have some kind of raffel for signed stuff.
Have you went to pick up the package? I hope to win some of the free stuff... I am about to go up to Reliant now to pick up the stuff...
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #126
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Have you went to pick up the package? I hope to win some of the free stuff... I am about to go up to Reliant now to pick up the stuff...
nah decided I was going to be lazy and just bought some tickets this morning from ticketmaster.
Old 07-17-2007   #127
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Those bastards at FedEx have been holding mine since Saturday! All because it wasn't due for delivery yet. WTF!!!!

TxDavid, or anyone else for that matter, if you see your package is at the local FedEx facility, you can call them and make arrangements to pick them up yourselves.

My old FedEx driver retired last year and I have a new route guy. I've done this a couple of times when my package was on the truck for delivery but for whatever reason, the new guy didn't deliver that day, and brought it back to the facility. Mine are usually at the FedEx on Hardy St. just north of Greens Rd. and they're open 'til 9 I believe. Of course I live up 59 north.

Anyway, for those that see that they're at the local FedEx, find out which one and go get them.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007   #128
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally... After a week of sweating it out (wrong address), the Texan's Ticket office intercepted my tickets yesterday and overnighted them to me today.... Whew!! Big ups to the girl at the Texans office who handled this for me...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read