Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-16-2007   #101
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Crapola. I need a new jersey. Hrrrmm.
I got a couple of Carr jersey's you can have for next to nothing!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #102
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my tickets today! Man. . . they smell good!

Any of you guys need tickets let me know!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #103
whiskeyrbl

Got mine today. Nice gift.
Old 07-16-2007   #104
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

It is Christmas in July

My tickets arrived today!!!! I do like the gifts....

Also what is very funny, why was I one of the 100 people to be selected to purchase single game tickets early.....I guess I will buy 2 regular cheaper tickets and try to bribe my parents to visit me in Houston... Hopefully the event will be fun...

Last edited by Dr2bKay; 07-16-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #105
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes it is sweet. I got mine today as well.
Old 07-16-2007   #106
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I called the Texans at 5 pm today. They told me that the tracking number from FEd EX stated that they were delivered at 2 pm. "yes Sir, Your tickets were delivered today at 2 pm, at your address". "Ummmm No, I being here all day, No tickets..." "Well, sir, that's what fed ex says"... WHAT THE !$#@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Luckily, my neighbor two doors down, knocked on my door and said. " Hey Ray, you got a package".. Fed Ex, those idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #107
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Yeah, I called the Texans at 5 pm today. They told me that the tracking number from FEd EX stated that they were delivered at 2 pm. "yes Sir, Your tickets were delivered today at 2 pm, at your address". "Ummmm No, I being here all day, No tickets..." "Well, sir, that's what fed ex says"... WHAT THE !$#@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Luckily, my neighbor two doors down, knocked on my door and said. " Hey Ray, you got a package".. Fed Ex, those idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow ray I am sure you were about to crap a marble monument.
Old 07-16-2007   #108
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Those bastards at FedEx have been holding mine since Saturday! All because it wasn't due for delivery yet. WTF!!!!

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #109
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Woohoo. Got mine yesterday. I REALLY like the way they packaged it this year. Very nice. Yay for the cool folder thingy the Texans gave us.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #110
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
It is Christmas in July

My tickets arrived today!!!! I do like the gifts....

Also what is very funny, why was I one of the 100 people to be selected to purchase single game tickets early.....I guess I will buy 2 regular cheaper tickets and try to bribe my parents to visit me in Houston... Hopefully the event will be fun...
I got the same deal where I won advance tickets before the public. The thing is being a season ticket holder you get to buy them today Tuesday July 17th at 9 am from ticketmaster. or you can wait till tommorow and maybe meet mario williams but they said he'll only be there for about 5 minutes. He's only doing the first couple ticket sales and they also have some kind of raffel for signed stuff.
Old 07-17-2007   #111
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I got mine yesterday. Luckily the Texans are back in the tradition of not sending me an e-mail, lol. But if it is like last year, I should get the e-mail tomorrow.

The tickets look great and the parking passes do look a little generic. But I got them!!!!
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #112
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody notice that Antwaan Peek is on one of the game tickets???
Old 07-17-2007   #113
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Anybody notice that Antwaan Peek is on one of the game tickets???
I thought the same thing, but I actually think it's Anthony Weaver (98) who took Peek's number.

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/pl...?player_id=191
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #114
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I thought the same thing, but I actually think it's Anthony Weaver (98) who took Peek's number.

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/pl...?player_id=191
You're probably right, but it really looked like Peek...
Old 07-17-2007   #115
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

But then again Weaver changed his number this season and was 92 last year.
Old 07-17-2007   #116
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I haven't seen the guys out in the lots selling them since the first season, which when I purchased mine from them they were $40 a pair. Then I go and lose one on 45.
yeah, we bought a pair, too. But we accidently left them on the truck during a game, and somebody stole one while we were inside the stadium.
Old 07-17-2007   #117
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post

Our neighbor's Rocket tickets were left in the apartment courtyard, just sitting on the grass. His Rockets playoff tickets were left in the apartment courtyard, just sitting on the grass, in the RAIN. (I almost wonder if they didn't have the gate code and just chucked them over the fence, which I have seen them do with boxes marked 'fragile.')

I said "at what point do I start charging a finder's fee?" lol
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #118
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Thats just crazy..I would have been raising hell at Fed Ex if I were him. They woulda never knew what hit 'em
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #119
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
I got mine yesterday. Luckily the Texans are back in the tradition of not sending me an e-mail, lol. But if it is like last year, I should get the e-mail tomorrow.

The tickets look great and the parking passes do look a little generic. But I got them!!!!
I got mine in the mail yesterday from a Texans season ticket holder who was selling me his Texans/Dallas tickets...Iam game bound baby
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007   #120
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
I got mine in the mail yesterday from a Texans season ticket holder who was selling me his Texans/Dallas tickets...Iam game bound baby
Are you coming to the Blue Crew tailgate?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read