Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-12-2007   #61
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Boo!! No tickets for me yet...

Anyone in the Hill Country get yours?? We are in New Braunfels!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #62
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere

BATTLE RED DAY is the Thursday nighter against the Broncos.

All LIBERTY WHITE - Season opener against the Chiefs.

All DEEP STEEL BLUE - 2nd home game vs. the Colts.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #63
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfour View Post
Congratulations Drew.
appreciate
not sure if this pic will work but this is from the wedding

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...dID=91945638&a lbumID=0&imageID=9553532

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...dID=91945638&a lbumID=0&imageID=2326679

and a picture of her at last years game... reason i married her
Old 07-12-2007   #64
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I paid the day after I got the invoice.

Yet, no tickets or email.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #65
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

They need to scrap the all white combo.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #66
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the email yesterday it said 2 days, I called Fedex and they told me monday. Sounds like 5 days to me, they should have used the post office, Fedex lied.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #67
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

So do you have a jersey for each occasion, or are you sticking with your steel blue?
Old 07-12-2007   #68
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I got the email yesterday it said 2 days, I called Fedex and they told me monday. Sounds like 5 days to me, they should have used the post office, Fedex lied.
They will burn for that one....oh wait.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #69
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Seriously...don't sweat it. The goodie folder is vertually identical to the folder we got a few years back. Nothing special really. The tickets look just like last years tickets (thankfully DC is no where to be seen). And all the 'fluff' they place inside is the same fluff from previous years. Trust me...you will take one look at the 'fluff' and chunk it.

I really wish they would add a couple of the laminated tickets like they did in season 1. Yes, I know that was the first year and it was a special occasion, but I really thought those tickets were the best ones we ever had.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #70
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got my email today.

FWIW - Section 124
Old 07-13-2007   #71
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets sent?

Mine are out for delivery Stopped tracking L's when I got MY e-mail.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #72
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Tickets arrived this morning.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #73
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

No e-mail yet....and no tickets
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #74
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

YAY!! Mine are out for delivery!! WOO HOO!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #75
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Got mine during lunch today.

The binder is soft and cushiony.

We are among the "Them"
Old 07-13-2007   #76
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
The binder is soft and cushiony.
Just like the one you got the first time, right?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #77
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
YAY!! Mine are out for delivery!! WOO HOO!!

They are probably on their way to BIG RED country!!!
Old 07-13-2007   #78
gwallaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Just like the one you got the first time, right?
This one is a bit fancier.
I was hoping for something different though. I now have three Texan notebooks.

The flag was nice last year, I was betting on car magnets this time around.

We are among the "Them"
Old 07-13-2007   #79
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This one is a bit fancier.
I was hoping for something different though. I now have three Texan notebooks.

The flag was nice last year, I was betting on car magnets this time around.
that flag had no use to me
Old 07-13-2007   #80
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513 View Post
that flag had no use to me
Can I take it off your hands then? I'll pay for shipping...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read