Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-11-2007   #21
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent? - YES THEY HAVE

Just got this from the Texans office;

Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via FedEx. THIS IS A 2-DAY SERVICE.
The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 2 business days from today.

Reference: xxxxx

Tracking Number: xxxxx

You may track this package by visiting www.fedex.com and entering your tracking number from above or if you do not have regular Internet service, you may also call FedEx directly at (800) 463-3339.

Please contact Texans Customer Service at (832)-667-2002, If you have any questions about this message or the shipment itself, or you may also send an email to :

ticketing@houstontexans.com

Thanks for your continued support, and enjoy the season!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent? - YES THEY HAVE

Right on!!! It's like Christmas in July!!
Old 07-11-2007   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent?

I just want mine to get here before I leave on vacation. I don't trust ANYONE with my tickets!!!! I will worry the entire two weeks, if I don't already have them safely tucked away.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #24
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

They were shipped yesterday and should arrive tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #25
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

I WANT MY E-MAIL!!!!!!!!

Ya'll heard about the FedEx truck that caught on fire today and burnt up a bunch of packages. First thing I thought of when I heard it was season tickets. Man, that would suck hard.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #26
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I just want mine to get here before I leave on vacation. I don't trust ANYONE with my tickets!!!! I will worry the entire two weeks, if I don't already have them safely tucked away.
I don't really care when I get them, as long as they are in my grubby Miller Lite filled hands before the 1st preseason game.
Old 07-11-2007   #27
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I WANT MY E-MAIL!!!!!!!!

Ya'll heard about the FedEx truck that caught on fire today and burnt up a bunch of packages. First thing I thought of when I heard it was season tickets. Man, that would suck hard.
Dear God man, don't even THINK that out loud!
Old 07-11-2007   #28
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/4959346.html

Mine arrived. The package was a little scorched but the bar codes are readable.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #29
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am SAD...I didn't get an email.....and I don't have my package....
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #30
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I WANT MY E-MAIL!!!!!!!!

Man, that would just blow.

But I'm always last to get my e-mail and last to get tickets, so I'll be patient. I guess living up with the mountain goats means we usually get stuck at the end of the line. ahhhh, such is life.
Old 07-11-2007   #31
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I got my e-meil today and my tickets today. I'm a happy fat man.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #32
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Man, that would just blow.

But I'm always last to get my e-mail and last to get tickets, so I'll be patient. I guess living up with the mountain goats means we usually get stuck at the end of the line. ahhhh, such is life.
DB...aren't you a PSL holder? I'm not and I got my message!!!!

Sorry....didn't mean to rub it in!!!
Old 07-11-2007   #33
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright...

Did they come from regular mail or a Fed X truck that comes at all hours of the day????

Still didn't get an email though....
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
DB...aren't you a PSL holder? I'm not and I got my message!!!!

Sorry....didn't mean to rub it in!!!
Nope. We've always been up in the rafters. We're in the 500 endzone section.

Not rubbing it in, though. I...just...have...to...be patient...

*runs and checks e-mail*
Old 07-11-2007   #35
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nope. We've always been up in the rafters. We're in the 500 endzone section.

Not rubbing it in, though. I...just...have...to...be patient...

*runs and checks e-mail*
I got an mail today ...

It said ya stupid bastard move back to Houston and get season tickets! Ya cheap-ass.
Old 07-11-2007   #36
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

HEY TEXANS!!! PLEASE GIVE ME MY EMAIL

Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

No e-mail, no package. BUT, I have NEVER, not once in the past, received an e-mail. My tickets just show up. As long as they get here before July 25, I'll be happy.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #38
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope I get mine before the 19th, goin on honeymoon
Old 07-12-2007   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am SAD...I didn't get an email.....and I don't have my package....
Hey Doc!! Long time....

The guy I work with received his tix yesterday without ever receiving an email... Which scares the heck out of me. I forgot to change my address... ouch!!!

The lady at the Ticket office told me that I should receive an email and when I do call Fedex with the tracking #...
Old 07-12-2007   #40
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets sent?

L's are coming today, I haven't gotten my e-mail yet. What's the goodie?!?!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read