Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 07-10-2007   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
At least he is not to scared to post over there.
Thats not even fair. You know that they are scared of me and wouldn't fully activate my account...
Old 07-10-2007   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thats not even fair. You know that they are scared of me and wouldn't fully activate my account...

Probably fall into this catagory ......

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29185

Drug spamming is a no no!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
LMAO..... But it can't be me;
Quote:
place html files on the server
I don't even know what that means, and I suppose one would have to, to do it...
Old 07-10-2007   #24
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMAO..... But it can't be me;

I don't even know what that means, and I suppose one would have to, to do it...
ignorace to the law is still no excuse

Old 07-13-2007   #25
ndndixie
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to ndndixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
A mod from another Titans board even invited me to sign up for that site. Some people don't get it, but there are many that do that just pretend they don't. BlazingArrow, Bipolar and I have had some heated battles, but for us it is part of the game.

I found this through Google Overalls......you're famous! I'm glad you came on over because a little fan rivalry is good for keeping things real. You're ok in my book! (goofy but ok!)

Last edited by ndndixie; 07-13-2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: 'cuz i'm tired, that's why
ndndixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #26
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndndixie View Post
I found this through Google Overalls......you're famous! I'm glad you came on over because a little fan rivalry is good for keeping things real. You're ok in my book! (goofy but ok!)
Welcome to my "home" ndndixie

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #27
ndndixie
Rookie

Quote:
Welcome to my "home" ndndixie
Very nice home it is too Overalls! I know a few over here and even read from time to time. Heck, I even laughed at your "What it means to be a Titans fan" post. (WELL! It was funny!).

I think you need a PR person Overalls. People just don't get you. I'll work you up a marketing campaign and all and see if we can't improve public relations.

We can dress you up in overalls, a straw hat and an "I love Bud" button. I'll drive ya up to Tennessee and you can go from town to town, spreading the love via cow chips.
Old 07-13-2007   #28
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

You might be happy to know, I do wear overalls to games. This year I even have a Titans patch on them. Of course it is upside down though.

Old 07-13-2007   #29
ndndixie
Rookie

Lol, I see now that we need to make some bets this season. Like if we beat y'all, you gotta wear a special "I lub my pal Bud" t-shirt with those overalls.

PS:
I'm with ya on the "I hate Bud" train. I was an Oilers fan when he pulled his hissy fit. It was just easier for me to "move with them" since I'm not a Texan.
Old 07-13-2007   #30
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Lol, I see now that we need to make some bets this season. Like if we beat y'all, you gotta wear a special "I lub my pal Bud" t-shirt with those overalls.

PS:
I'm with ya on the "I hate Bud" train. I was an Oilers fan when he pulled his hissy fit. It was just easier for me to "move with them" since I'm not a Texan.
Sorry but it is against my position as a Baptist deacon to wear satanic messages.

Old 07-14-2007   #31
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think you need a PR person Overalls. People just don't get you. I'll work you up a marketing campaign and all and see if we can't improve public relations.

Don't take away his mystique man.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #32
ndndixie
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry but it is against my position as a Baptist deacon to wear satanic messages.
Ha! You're ok Overalls. You'd be better iffen you were a Titan fan but you're still ok.
Old 07-14-2007   #33
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Which one of you is that smell of BS coming from?

Overalls ... PR guy?

This guy?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read