Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-06-2007   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nothing Madden does this year will convince me to buy it. I'm tired of dishing out hard-earned cash for a half-arsed product.

All Pro Football 2k8 and NCAA Football 2008 will be my football games this year.
Amen Brother.

Madden hasnt gotten my money for the past 2 years even with their exclusive franchise, and they definitly wont get it this year with APF2k8.

When madden makes something other than madden 04 with updated rosters, I would consider.

Lets just hope the NFL doesnt renew this contract and gives the fans choices. There is a novel idea. Choices...
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #22
kravix
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 kravix is on the Pro-Bowl ballotkravix is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Madden 07 on the Wii is pretty nice, but multi player sucks cause you can see what your opponent picks and his reciever routs if he looks pre snap. I hope 08 will fix this. Madden on the Wii is definatly better than xbox and PS version ever were.
kravix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #23
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nothing Madden does this year will convince me to buy it. I'm tired of dishing out hard-earned cash for a half-arsed product.

All Pro Football 2k8 and NCAA Football 2008 will be my football games this year.
I will be getting Madden, possibly NCAA. Seemingly Madden and NCAA got their act together now that they have competition. The return of Owner's Mode is something I have been waiting for. Plus all the previews from people who bashed all the past 360 versions are saying Madden is back to form this season. I have seen videos and yes, it does look good.

We will see in a few weeks.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #24
real

I hope Madden is 'back to form' because last years game sucked...
Old 07-09-2007   #25
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Right when '08 is being released is about the time to go get '07. I saw a used copy for $17 the other day, but if it's as bad as y'all say, I should be able to find one for cheaper than that, I think.

DB, I'll be checking out the one you keep pimping. I can't wait to play Earl
Old 07-09-2007   #26
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker View Post
That looks like #30 (Green) instead of #80.

Edit: Here's the big version: http://maddenfb.com/photos/blogs/ima.../original.aspx

Just to comment on this. If you look at the "3" or "8"..however you see it. It cuts off and there is blue between the football and the number. Which makes me think it is the "3" and Ahman. Ahman has always had the nose strip too. Plus Schaub is rolling the other way like he is trying to fake pass...arm is cocked like holding a ball.

Old 07-09-2007   #27
real

It is Ahman Green.

If you look at Schaub he's acting as if he still has the ball and is about tho throw...plus the things mentioned above.

Looks like it was a draw..
Old 07-09-2007   #28
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Just to comment on this. If you look at the "3" or "8"..however you see it. It cuts off and there is blue between the football and the number. Which makes me think it is the "3" and Ahman. Ahman has always had the nose strip too. Plus Schaub is rolling the other way like he is trying to fake pass...arm is cocked like holding a ball.

Good points. I guess it's more than likely Green. After seeing Green in interviews and the NFLN show, he appears much bulkier in real life than the graphic.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read