Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2007   #21
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
Here's my birds eye view...

A fellow goat herder. As TedC would say, he felt like a goat clinging to the side of a mountain the one time he ventured up to nosebleed seats.
Old 04-15-2007   #22
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
A fellow goat herder. As TedC would say, he felt like a goat clinging to the side of a mountain the one time he ventured up to nosebleed seats.

Yeah, that view looks all too familiar.

Funny story.

I went to a Pigskins and Pancakes breakfast with my wife and my Blue Crew pals decided to bid on some items at the end (Buzz and Michelle were just down a week earlier from Tennessee and pleaded for me to come see them in Leiper's Fork but we told them we were far too busy with remodeling our home to do it).

One of the items was a trip (air fare to and from Tennessee, 2 nights at a really nice hotel (the Titans were staying there) and 2 tickets to the game). My wife really wanted to go and we needed a tax write off so we did it.

The trip was wonderful but the seats had to be in the buy one, get one free section. My wife has a fear of heights and we went up there....slowly as she walked slower and slower to our seats, just a few rows from the top.

Doubled Barrell, I really don't remember posting that but "goat clinging to the side of a mountain" is exactly what it felt like.....and you don't want to be a goat in Tennessee.
Old 04-15-2007   #23
UTVinceYoung
Play To Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'll always be a Houston Oilers fan...or at least a fan of the memories. It was a successful NFL team that was dear to the city, and we have no reason to be ashamed of the history or our passion for the team.

But they are not, and never were, Tennessee Titans. The players they attempt to honor are just going through the motions of accepting awards from a former employer, but not team. Just because an owner can keep records of a company (i.e. franchise), he can't take the history and memories. Those are for us, hometown fans.

I'd feel more sorry for Titans fans in Tennessee that will forever have to be reminded of records from an era they have no connection to, no memory of, and no emotional ties about. They can see the name Earl Campbell and look at number on paper or stone, but they have absolutely no depth about what he meant to football and this city. It was magical, and I would trade it for nothing.

I'm glad the Titans are associated with the great Houston Oilers players like Warren Moon, Earl Campbell, Earnest Givens, George Blanda.....
and Blaine Bishop, Bruce Matthews, Steve McNair and Frank Wycheck, Eddie George (all ex-titan players)

I'm proud of the Houston Oilers history
UTVinceYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #24
UTVinceYoung
Play To Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
and you don't want to be a goat in Tennessee.

or in Texas.
Old 04-15-2007   #25
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVinceYoung View Post
or in Texas.
You shouldn't have picked Pac Man Jones.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #26
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Hi

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #27
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Im here, but it was hard because someone said " you cant hear from there" and I said " but where is there if your not here but going somewhere" ans they said " just remember where you are, and where you will be and thats where you can go when you will be free" ???????
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #28
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

I've brought desserts before, so guess that sort of counts.

Old 04-16-2007   #29
UTVinceYoung
Play To Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
You shouldn't have picked Pac Man Jones.
LOL I didn't pick Pacman.
Old 04-16-2007   #30
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVinceYoung View Post
LOL I didn't pick Pacman.
You didn't pick pac man, but I guess you picked VY.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #31
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Roll Call!

Well Well Well Welcome to the 2007-2008 football Season
Old 06-27-2007   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome back Joe Texan... It's only been like three months.
Old 06-27-2007   #33
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it football season yet??? I am so ready!!!!

Kimberly
Old 06-27-2007   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW... A Joe Texan and an LHB sighting ALL in one day.. AWESOME!!!
Old 07-06-2007   #35
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Huh? What?...

Oh... um, I'm here... just trying to wake up from my hibernation during the off season...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #36
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Lee View Post
Huh? What?...

Oh... um, I'm here... just trying to wake up from my hibernation during the off season...
Oh great, all the thugs are coming back.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Oh great, all the thugs are coming back.
BOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #38
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!
dang straight!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #39
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WOW... A Joe Texan and an LHB sighting ALL in one day.. AWESOME!!!
Ahh...thanks!! You need to grab some of the blue crew and head up to New Braunfels for a TAILGATE TUBE ! At least I am not in Austin anymore......you don't have to worry about all the orange!!

Kimberly
Old 07-07-2007   #40
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow A tailgate Tube, Sounds like fun times for the Blue Crew

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read