Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-29-2004   #61
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAINEJAGSFAN
YOU ARE CRAZY! PAY ATTENTION YOU HAVE A LOSING RECORD. I WANT TO SEE TEXANS GO TO GB AND WIN IN DEC... WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE GAME TODAY JAGS LOST IT.. THEY ARE WAY BETTER TEAM, JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP. ATLEAST THEY HAVE A SHOT...CARR PLEASE
Son, you can't polish a turd. I don't care if you beat the 85 Bears last week.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #62
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu
Cool Next year!

All I know next year I hope we won't be cursed like JAX and Minn, they where both predicted to be strong teams that would make the playoffs. A true playoff team dosen't need help from other teams to make it in.lol

A few points about Jacksonville...
1. A team should have never been placed in a state the size of Florida that already has two pro teams. They should strip them from Florida and move them to L.A.! At least then when L.A. is going to the playoff's all the bandwagon fans will show!
2. Del Rio is a former Cowboy! He can kiss my @ss!
3. The NFL will have Houston Superbowl withdraws. All we can pray for is a good game.
4. There's more die hard Tampa Bay Devilray fans than Jag fans. How sad.
5. Jacksonville, your our B*tch!
6. We don't want you as a Rival, a rival has to be compeditive at least.
Rival:See Bud's Rednecks, and the Cowgirls!

Happy New Years!

GO Texans!
BTW, Good luck Bills fans! Wanna trade McGahee?lol
Old 12-30-2004   #63
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

MAINEJAGSFAN,

Favre had a total meltdown. It helped that he was throwing the ball right into the hands of Jax's defensive backs, and of course, Darius clotheslining and sending a receiver to the hospital helped more. Nonetheless, it was a good win for your team.

That being said, we rolled into your home turf while your club was in serious contention for a wild card spot. We got to Gary Coleman early and threw him off his game, and your offense never got going because of it. Davis had a carreer day against your run-suffocating defense, something that I'm sure Del Rio is having a fit over. Saying the Jags didn't show up says loads about their character, especially down the home stretch.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #64
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
All I Have To Say Green Bay, Under 30 Degrees. Texans Could Never Do What Jacksonville Did Last Week. Only One Other Team Has. This Week Jags Lost It Texans Didn't Win It...and Come On Oakland

Put down the pipe Yankee boy, we are 4-1 in below 50 degrees..Green Bay lost to you clowns, so they can't be that hard to beat if you guys did it
BigDTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #65
Demon
Rookie

Default Can't Handle the Truth

MaineJagsfan or whatever: you can't handle the truth!
Houston owns your sorry asses!!!!!!
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #66
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

As gary Walker put it: Quote from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/preview?gid=20050102034
``They're sitting there worried about Baltimore and Pittsburgh. They should have been worried a little bit about us,'' Texans defensive end Gary Walker said after beating the Jaguars for the second time this season.

I think that says it all....YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE..... ....Its not our fault they weren't ready to play us...If their not ready for a game that could determine their playoff chances, then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs....Have a good day Jag fans and get some therapy if you can't get beyond this, GEEEZZZZ....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #67
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 22 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDTexansFan
Put down the pipe Yankee boy, we are 4-1 in below 50 degrees..Green Bay lost to you clowns, so they can't be that hard to beat if you guys did it
No need to knock Northerners is there? I may live in NC but I was born in Canton Ohio (yes the Football Hall of Fame, yes I've been there), raised in Buffalo, lived in Southern California for 8 years, then skipped down to the south. So I am what is referred to here as a d@mn Yankee .

And texansgal8 asked us a favor... she asked we win this one to keep Jax out of the playoffs... We'll do TG8... We owe y'all one
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #68
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 22 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu
GO Texans!
BTW, Good luck Bills fans! Wanna trade McGahee?lol
Sorry bud... we'll have to keep him. Want Drew the statue instead?

Kidding
Old 12-31-2004   #69
whotex8
Rookie

Dude...get real. Texans did great in the cold up north and then flew south and did even better by shutting you out.
Oh....by the way....isn't it the first time ANY TEAM has shut the Jags out since their innaugural year? I believe that was in 1995. Not bad for a "so called loser team". ???????? ???????
Come on guys...you Jags are about to host a Superbowl....start showing some dignity and class, and stop acting like a bunch of alley cats.
Whether you're a "whining team or NOT.....I mean a winning team"! Show some dignity. Nobody likes a sour loser, and I do mean SOUR as in bitter.

PS....who's your Dada?
whotex8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004   #70
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

atleast the seats can be full for one time in the jags history, kinda funny the jags wont even be in the game !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004   #71
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004   #72
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
YOU SURE JAGS LAST YEAR 5-11 THIS YEAR 8-7 WILL BE 9-7 ONLY HAS TAKEN US ONE YEAR WITH A NEW TEAM TO GET TO ATLEAST A WINNING RECORD
I know MAINEJAGSFAN is not here anymore but there is I would like to nominate this post as post of the year. There is so much ignorance in that one sentence....errr...collection of loud thoughts (?) without a period.

1. It only takes one year FOR ANYONE to go from a losing season to a winning season. The only catch is when a team goes .500 which is still a non-winning season but also a non-losing season. This feat has only been accomplished, oh maybe, THOUSANDS of times.

2. New team? Did you get a new coach this year? Do you have all rookies? Do you have a rookie QB? Are you the newest expansions team that everyone forgot about?

3. After losing this week VS. the Raiders, you will not have a winning season and you will be in third place. Is that progress over last year?

----------------------------------------------

I would like to thank the Bills fans for the respect and good will they have shown. The Jags fans could learn alot from you guys.

Last edited by Tedc; 12-31-2004 at 07:23 AM. Reason: To give props to the Bills fans.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004   #73
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc
I would like to thank the Bills fans for the respect and good will they have shown. The Jags fans could learn alot from you guys.[/b]
I couldn't have put it better.
Thanks!
Old 12-31-2004   #74
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

The Bill fans like us now, but they won't after we clobber the @#!% out of them next season.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004   #75
sandt38
Bills Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
The Bill fans like us now, but they won't after we clobber the @#!% out of them next season.
It's all good. We woln't hate after we beat you guys

Nah, a little fun rivalry is a good thing. For the most part the Texans fans have been respectful and intelligent, with 1 minor exception. I like to see other's points of view, and it is nice to see the excitement of the Texans fans with a team on the rise.

Good friendly competition is a requirement. But I will never come to your house and bash your team.
Old 12-31-2004   #76
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandt38
It's all good. We woln't hate after we beat you guys

Nah, a little fun rivalry is a good thing. For the most part the Texans fans have been respectful and intelligent, with 1 minor exception. I like to see other's points of view, and it is nice to see the excitement of the Texans fans with a team on the rise.

Good friendly competition is a requirement. But I will never come to your house and bash your team.
And you also have represented the Bills fans as being very respectable. Maybe we'll play ya'll very early in the season so a loss for ya'll won't be too terribly bad. So don't be a stranger on here, we'd love to hear from ya.
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004   #77
NeViKaN
Rookie

Quote:
Like I Said Jags Didn't Show Up. Worst Game I Have Ever Seen Since 95
Didn’t show up huh?!!!! That is a lame excuse. O.K. fine maybe I’ll give that one to you. So what was your excuse on Halloween? Did Carr scare you? And by the way, the score was 20-6. jag fans are such
NeViKaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005   #78
sandt38
Bills Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
And you also have represented the Bills fans as being very respectable. Maybe we'll play ya'll very early in the season so a loss for ya'll won't be too terribly bad. So don't be a stranger on here, we'd love to hear from ya.
Yeah, y'all are cool. I think I'll be hangin out a bit... if you don't mind.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read