Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2007   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
None

signed,

every who has had othroscopic surgery
I don't even know where to start .....

Well first off I think you meant Arthroscopic since the word you used is made up but moving past that I assume that by your post you either entirely agree with me or have no clue what Arthroscopic/othroscopic surgery is. Much less have taken a second to even review Green's injury.

http://www.packers.com/team/players/green_ahman/

Quote:
Ruptured his right quadriceps tendon at Minnesota (Oct. 23) and underwent season-ending surgery two days later
by now I bet you are confused, thinking "it does not mention his knee", so I highlight it for you:

Quote:
Ruptured his right quadriceps tendon
The quad tendon is part of the knee....

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/knee...quadtendon.htm

Quote:
The quadriceps tendon and patellar tendon (or patellar ligament) are parts of the extensor mechanism of the knee. It is the extensor mechanism that allows us to straighten our knee or perform a kicking motion. When the quadriceps muscle (thigh muscle) contracts, force is transmitted through the quadriceps tendon, across the patella (kneecap), through the patellar tendon, and the knee is straightened.
a diagram just incase I am still not making sense ....

Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read