Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2007   #581
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

So because I had Filet last night means that I friggin breakdanced?

DIE THREAD DIE!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007   #582
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently

Old 06-20-2007   #583
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
DIE THREAD DIE!
If you really felt that way, why would you do this?

Old 06-20-2007   #584
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Great find TD!!!
Old 06-20-2007   #585
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn...I can't believe I didn't check this thread out sooner! I just went through the whole thing and my sides hurt and I can barely breathe! This thread is freakin hilarious!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007   #586
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Dante, the high school years.....

LMAO
Old 06-20-2007   #587
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Damn...I can't believe I didn't check this thread out sooner! I just went through the whole thing and my sides hurt and I can barely breathe! This thread is freakin hilarious!
All 31 pages of it - huh??
Old 06-20-2007   #588
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How long did that take you.
Old 06-21-2007   #589
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What took you so long?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #590
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I didn't read it verbatim you fartknockers! After about the 5th page I started skimming. Plus - it was a slow day at work. Slow meaning I sat on my rump all day keeping the chair warm...
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #591
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Your mission today, should you choose to accept it - is to read pages 5-10. At that rate you will be completely caught up in about a week...
Old 06-21-2007   #592
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you really felt that way, why would you do this?

Freakin hilarious, Sorry Texans84.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #593
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread has a life of its own!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #594
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Were is DiapHer? I hope 84 didn't get to her.
Old 06-21-2007   #595
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Were is DiapHer? I hope 84 didn't get to her.
She crashed her machine... It overloaded finding those pictures of Dante.
Old 06-22-2007   #596
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no idea what happened and it is only 7 months old and haven't had a single problem so using my son's computer in the mean time but all my head swapping software is wiped out, so TD it's up to you to keep this thread alive UNTIL I get everything back in order!! Harry's pc is down also I think he gave me the plague!!!

Please pm me your email addresses again...you know who you are!!!
Old 06-22-2007   #597
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I have no idea what happened and it is only 7 months old and haven't had a single problem so using my son's computer in the mean time but all my head swapping software is wiped out, so TD it's up to you to keep this thread alive UNTIL I get everything back in order!! Harry's pc is down also I think he gave me the plague!!!

Please pm me your email addresses again...you know who you are!!!
Head swapping?!?!? Those pics were the real-deal!!!!
Old 06-23-2007   #598
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Best. Thread. Evar.
Old 06-23-2007   #599
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

I just sat through and read all 32 pages. If there is a hall of fame for threads, this definitly is a first ballot (without the 5 year wait) hands down.
I was rolling after every page...Especially the "Butt shot".

You're a good sport Texans84 even though I don't think you had much of a say in the matter.

By the way, I have been a long time reader and seldom poster from the HT board and was out of town when "The Switch" happened and I have been suffering ever since over there until one of those knuckleheads slipped and mentioned the new (old) place. I was wondering where all the regulars went. Ahhh, it's good to be home.
Old School is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #600
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

just a fyi.... it takes 3 votes to "rate a thread". I voted a while back....so we need one or two more for a "rating" to appear.

this will be the first thread in the greatest threads ever archive.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read